General Overview, Life Longevity and Husband in Chart guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sungazer

General Overview, Life Longevity and Husband in Chart guidance

Post by sungazer »

Hello there, I'd really appreciate some insight into my chart (attached). I'd like a general overview and I'm quite interested in any significant events and if I will have a long lifespan. I'm quite new to all this and am finding it difficult to interpret things accurately myself. Is it correct that as I have Saturn in my 8th house that my life will be a long one? Or is it too conflicted? I am also interested in knowing about my husband and how he is portrayed in my chart (he is a Cancer sun sign himself if that helps) and whether he will also have a long life and anything else of interest! Anything you think may be of significance in my chart generally, i'd love to hear about - i'm not afraid of truths :) Thank you all for your time, it's very much appreciated. I find astrology very interesting indeed.
Attachments
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-15-6-1972_16-00 (1).png
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-15-6-1972_16-00 (1).png (173.44 KiB) Viewed 902 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: General Overview, Life Longevity and Husband in Chart guidance

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Sungaze, just to touch base with your chart let's start with your Libran Asc and Leo Moon in the 10th house. Your Asc shows you like to keep the peace and that is quite hard because you have quite an outgoing and exciting personality. This suggests that there are times when you say the wrong thing then feel guilty afterwards.

Your Fire Leo Moon and Midheaven complement your Sun in Gemini in that they all love to be the centre of attention and to shine. This can also emphasis your creativity and imagination so I'd look at some sort of career that is in line with these planets and signs. I think education is one area that you either engage with now or have in the past, you simply love learning and sharing.

Sun and Saturn in the 8th don't mean death or long life, if you want to know about this then I suggest you seek out a good vedic astrologer, they are the best at these types of predictions.

Anyway, I've not had much time for readings lately but I will continue when I heard what you have to say about these points in your chart.