Solar return - relationships, work and health

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
shynerd

Solar return - relationships, work and health

Post by shynerd »

Good morning everybody,
A friend of mine told me that with this solar return (I celebrated my birthday 10 days ago) I will have to focus on relationships this year (both personal and work relationships) and health.

However, she said that with venus in 7th house I will get short term relationships and short term work contracts but nothing long term. Can you confirm this?

Moreover, am I, or anybody close to me, going to have health issues? Any risk of death? My friend looked scared while looking at some lunar returns later in the year.

Moreover, as I am in a peculiar phase of my life, I´m looking for a new career path. Which path could offer a better chance of success according to my chart?

Thanks to whoever will get back to this :)
I am a man.

This is my solar return: https://ibb.co/y6wKzLz

My solar return and natal chart: https://ibb.co/Yb1ZrbH

Natal chart: https://ibb.co/McVwxkT
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return - relationships, work and health

Post by admin »

Hi shynerd,

According to my astrology program, the birth chart for you differs slightly from what you have given. My system gives you 00 Cancer 08' Rising (as opposed to the 30th deg. of Gemini Rising). This doesn't move it much but naturally it means that your Chart Ruler is the Moon, rather than Mercury.

Also, the Solar Return chart differs too and gives 29th Deg. of Scorpio Rising rather than the 12th Deg. of Scorpio there.

I've checked and double-checked this with other systems, and they agree with my own charts.

Re your friend's suggestion of Venus being in the 7th House of the SR, this is not so - nor even in the SR chart you have posted. However, it does rule the 7th House as Taurus is on the cusp so I'm assuming this is what she is referring to.

If you're happy for me to go ahead using this system and these charts, let me know and I'll continue. (I always look at transits in connection with the natal and SR charts too).

I will mention here that I do not look for 'death' in any chart as (and I seem to be saying this a lot to various folk lately - thanks no doubt to this current Pluto and Saturn transit), I don't believe that 'death' can be predicted from a chart, and...even if it could be so, I feel strongly that it is not appropriate, and certainly not helpful to do so. "Death' can take many forms, very often signifying a complete transformation and the 'death' of old ways, relationships, or situations in life.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
shynerd

Post by shynerd »

Hi,
I was born during a quite complicated Caesarian section during the seven month of gestation. Therefore, the birth time I've given is actually an average as my birth time ranges from...

Moreover, in order to avoid an ascendant in sixth house, I've spent my birthday in London as you see in the solar chart I've annexed. This is because I've also had my previous solar with an ascendant in sixth house and it hasn't been pleasant.

Please, use the birth time you think as more appropriate. Thank you.
shynerd

Post by shynerd »

Moreover, if I can ask, I know my ninth house is leading me abroad. Would it be a good idea to move in the US to work in the media business or there would be better industries and locations according to my chart?

Once again thanks :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hmmm, a half an hour can make quite a bit of difference as, earlier than that midpoint (12:29) you've given, would result in Gemini Rising and change the whole tone of your chart as I mentioned before.  Nonetheless, from your birth description, certainly this is very very close.

Re the work matter, what type of work do you do, and what type of work/industry are you thinking you might want to change to as an alternative ?

Sorry for all these questions but it will help me to be more specific and accurate.  

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
shynerd

Post by shynerd »

I'm currently in marketing / part time radio speaker in the small business my family owns but I was thinking about making new experiences. I fell in love again with an old hobby of mine - writing - so I was thinking about moving into a more creative role in the media and entertainment industry.

As I wrote before, please use the time you think would be more suitable or less incline to mistakes. My astrologer friend suggested 12:29 as the time to check because gemini is more incline to communication than cancer and because of my family background she think I was born slightly before than I tend to believe.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hy shynerd,

I hope you are well in this awful coronavirus mayhem going on around the world, and for Italy in particular at this time.

Working with my own astrology program (and having checked with others) is all I can do and so I am going ahead with this as you requested.

From your work and descriptions I've adjusted your birth-time to 12:24 pm as this moves your Asc. back into late Gemini - just as your friend suggested you have and which seems quite clear from your words that you do have.  Nonetheless, this time is still not necessarily accurate but at least gets us closer.  However, the Solar Return needs the birth-time to be absolutely correct or at least within a few minutes and so, first I'll look at the transits.

Currently this line-up of Pluto/Saturn/Jupiter and Mars in Capricorn are all in your 8th House which, of itself suggests an ongoing internal pressure and transformation.  Yes, this is very difficult to say the least.  However, you've been going through at least Pluto's pressure in there for around 4 or 5 years already, and so there's nothing 'extra' in there other than feeling the need and pressure to make changes in your life and, most of all, in the way in which you relate to others.   The 8th House is about 'merging' with others at a deeper level, and it's also about 'surrender'...to what needs to change within you in order to become more 'complete' within yourself.

Well, it's true that this is an ongoing project for all of us during the course of our lives, but for you now, this is being emphasised very very strongly with those other planets going through this area all at the same time.  

If you look at your 7th House/Relationships, you'll see Uranus very close to that (Sagittarius) cusp, with Saturn/Neptune following in there too, all in Capricorn.  You have Mars and Jupiter in earthy Taurus (Capricorn is also earthy too) and this connection gives you a lot more strength to endure and even benefit from these changes than you can or may imagine.  

IF this is your birth-time than looking at your Solar Return for this year, all those Capricorn planets fall in your 2nd House, which is about finances, possessions etc. but primarily about your values and - most of all - your self worth.  Here too, is the South Node (with naturally the North Node in the 8th), which suggests to me that you will be re-evaluating your worth and the way in which you earn and acquire money and possessions.  The struggle you are having it seems is how much of yourself you should 'give away' or give up versus how much you should retain for yourself.  

With your Natal Neptune conjunct Saturn in your 7th/Relationships, perhaps you are finding that you need to re-set and re-define your boundaries;  who you will allow into your domain/Self, and who you need to say "No" to.   Given that you have Uranus just rising in your Natal 7th (and transiting close to the end of your  8th), I'd suggest that this is also part of your inner battle.  Uranus is quite independent and also brings sudden awarenesses and enlightenment.  AND, Uranus is currently conjunct your Natal Mercury there so you're probably experiencing a lot of mental and nervous tension too as you feel this inner push and pressure.  

But given your words that you are now "thinking about making new experiences." and leaning towards writing again, oh yes, this is perfect for this Solar Return as there is your SR Sun and Mercury in the 3rd (Gemini's 'natural' abode) with the latter close to and conjunct the 4th House (Past/Family etc.) and conjunct Neptune there.  Perfect for imaginative writing as this comes from deep within yourself and so connects with others at a very deep and meaningful level.  Also, natally your Moon is in Leo in the 3rd which is perfect for creative writing and also adds a 'personal' quality to it which others can relate to.  (Naturally this is relevant to your radio work too).

Let's add that in the SR, Scorpio is Rising, and so you have all the relevant energies for truly meaningful communication.  

Your SR 10th House/Career is in Virgo and again this refers back to your Natal Asc. and also to your SR chart as Virgo is also ruled by Mercury.  One thing I'll add  about this is that Mercury is retrograde in your SR.  This suggests that due to all the internal work going on, you may find it hard at first to let your writing flow, or ...it may be that you'll find it keeps growing and growing as you write so that you find yourself re-writing endlessly.  IF this happens, don't make the mistake of thinking that you can't ever finish it.  Just leave it for a while and then go back to it later on.  Or perhaps, have 2 separate writings going, one for your thoughts and feelings, and one for your work.  (Make note of your dreams in particular during this next year).

Yes, it won't be 'easy' at all.   Just be ready to take advantage of it all and don't act too impulsively or react negatively or in fear of...anything, not least of all of venturing forth into new realms and areas.  

As you can see, I'm actually very excited for you.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
shynerd

Post by shynerd »

It does. Thank you very much for you time.