Analysis of Married Life

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
SwapnilDas

Analysis of Married Life

Post by SwapnilDas »

Respected Sir, I would like to have a general analysis of my married life, regarding nature of spouse, longevity of union, etc.

My details are: 5/12/2000, 10:43 AM, New Delhi, India.
This is my chart
This is my chart
natal_wheel.png (50.18 KiB) Viewed 1846 times
Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Analysis of Married Life

Post by admin »

Hello SwapnilDas,

This is much too general a question to answer here and I suggest you post your query in our Vedic Astrology Readings area where you are more likely to receive the kind of information you are seeking. (just scroll down the Main Board and you'll find it there)

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
sharma

Post by sharma »

just curious, you are just 20 and most of the young people your age are worried or focused on career and job prospects. any reason why you are thinking of marriage and spouse?
Our Services at: fb.com/book/102570395184011
Messenger: m.me/102570395184011
SwapnilDas

Post by SwapnilDas »

sharma wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:07 am just curious, you are just 20 and most of the young people your age are worried or focused on career and job prospects. any reason why you are thinking of marriage and spouse?
Good question. While one of the very minor reasons is that if any symptoms of failure in marriage are visible, I'll leave the idea of marriage and follow bramhacharya, major reasons can only be revealed in private :)
astromnd

Post by astromnd »

Hi,

I am a novice. I apologize in advance if I am wrong in my predictions given below. However, I request you to kindly confirm if whatever I have said is right or wrong. I shall be very very grateful.

1. You have good psychic or mental abilities. You want to be the healer, the man who makes the real difference. Not in terms of material wealth but in terms of progress as human beings.

2. You are deep thinker and are often worried about your surroundings and siblings. Your neighbourhood or surroundings provide you enough food for thought.

3. You are deeply inclined towards art and beauty. Your idea of world is that of a beautiful place where nature and lifeforms in general are not abused. Women and artists leave a deep impression upon your mind.

4. Your idea of education is different from usual and you find it very difficult to quench your thirst for knowledge. This is not a bad thing but being a little practical will not hurt you. You have had to study very hard and have always faced obstacles in completing your studies.

5. Your marriage which will have a certain element of deep emotional suddenness to it will trigger losses for you. You'll be highly inclined to maintain peace in your married life but you must deal with your spouse very carefully. Try not to hurt them emotionally under any circumstances. She'll be careful about your well-being but you have to run the show in a balances manner.

6. Eventually, higher and spiritual learning will come to you when the time is right. In the 24th year of your life you'll get one such opportunity. Dont rush into spirituality. Let it happen to you.

Extra:
Your mother might be a semi-aggressive person with deep spiritual inclination. She is close with the neighbours and
towards your younger sibling if any. Your father might have been or still is a person who's natural inclination is to stay involved with some or the other activity. Deep down, he too is aggressive and money minded. This maybe one of the prime reasons why you are not very friendly with your parents and especially your father.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.
SwapnilDas

Post by SwapnilDas »

Excellent analysis! @astromnd

I'll provide feedback with further questions, stated below.

1. Yup that's true, absolutely true.

2.I have no siblings, fortunately. I am an obsessive daydreamer. Sometimes, those pieces of imagination are so strong that they become a part of my worry. Bang on analysis.

3. Art ... well, but not beauty. Secrets of reality amuse me more than anything else. I'm not interested in art as per now, and in regards to women, there are none in my life yet.

4.Yes, true. I haven't been a very bad student per se, but my school life has seen a lot of ups and downs. I'm currently in first year college.

5. I'll leave that for the future to review, of course.'

6.Sure, thanks for letting me know. I've seen indications to my mother's death in that year, could shed some light?

Extra: Yup, she's a bit 'irritated' personality and is very religious (not spiritual because of her limited knowledge). Father's description is fit, he isn't money minded, but keeps a good track of the same. I'm fine with parents for I've no one else to interact with. But true, not friendly.

Further questions:

a. Do you use vedic/western astrology for analysis?

b. Can you predict something about my career? I want to become a physicist.

Thank you!