Required advice for Career change

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Venkata

Required advice for Career change

Post by Venkata »

Respected Noel/Anand Malhotra,

I am currently working in Non-IT field i.e. Instrumentation Engineering for more than 10 yrs & with the same junior designation. I have not witnessed any promotion despite putting my best efforts in the job. Also, i haven't witnessed any monetary gains till now.

feel like i have struck in the wrong job/field. I sincerely wanted to know:

a. Based on my chart, which would be the ideal domain/field where i can see steep career progression.

b.Have been trying hard to change job from last 1 year but haven't seen any progress. Should i start looking out for better career prospects outside India

Your valuable insights on the above is highly appreciated.

My birth details:
DOB:July 13th 1979
Time of birth:03:55 AM
Place of birth: Proddatur, Andhra Pradesh

Thanks & Regards
Venkata
Ckari-76

Re: Required advice for Career change

Post by Ckari-76 »

Dear Venkata, your chart is favoring work with machinery/Instruments currently or marketing field , you are running Saturn Maha dasa, please do not do anything hasty it will be completed by 2028 then in Mercury dasa you will be able to do what you wish. I hope currently you might have got some recognition this year, if not you will get before July end.

Regards
Chakri
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ven, you have had some good advice already from our esteemed vedic astrologers, I suggest you listen to them.

All I can add is that you worry too much. You have a good head but there is conflict between your head and your heart. You also see opposition where sometimes none is there. What you need to do is find a way to manage this conflict. I suggest deep meditation and some proper goal setting exercises.

You have been through a very tough period but it is now easing, I suggest that you stop worrying and go with the flow and see where the river of life takes you. And do what I suggested above, it will help.
Venkata

Post by Venkata »

Hello Astrologers,

I am grateful to you for your valuable time and response.
I shall surely follow the remedies which you had provided in order to get better results.
I would like to thank you again for your priceless contribution on this forum.

Thanks for your time.🙏

Regards,
Venkata