Natal chart connection to dissociative identity disorder?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sourgrapes

Natal chart connection to dissociative identity disorder?

Post by sourgrapes »

I have long suspected I have dissociative identity disorder, but within the last few months, the signs and symptoms have gotten progressively worse(missing time, extreme confusion, terrible panic attacks). I have a history of sexual abuse and am desperately needing a third party to objectively view my birth chart to examine this part of my life. I’m not diagnosed but would appreciate someone else’s opinion on it from an astrological perspective.
Attachments
582B7F55-A1F4-40EE-8F66-C815B970E7B6.png
582B7F55-A1F4-40EE-8F66-C815B970E7B6.png (91.17 KiB) Viewed 960 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Natal chart connection to dissociative identity disorder?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

sourg, a few things that pop out that might contribute to how you have been feeling. That Sun conjunct Neptune is one that could cause a bit of dissociation which means not being well grounded. It is paired by a Sagittarian Ascendant which wants to fly and have adventures which can also lack grounding.

Your Sun/Neptune is the focal point for the T-square from Saturn and Mars which suggests that your main way to manage frustration and anger is to dissociate. In many ways that is a safety valve and one used by others that experience extreme levels of stress and anxiety like panic attacks. When it kicks in they can fall unconscious or dissociate.

The positive side is that you can learn to meditate to mediate these extreme means of managing stress and distress. If you do that then you can learn to talk to the archetypes involved. Let me know what you think.
Ckari-76

Re: Natal chart connection to dissociative identity disorder?

Post by Ckari-76 »

Sourg, I have gone through your chart, you want everything to be perfect at your work ,home and every thing related to finance as well with your relations and authorities, you have obsession of perfection, Due to conjunction of Venus with South node and the presence of south node and north in 2-8 axis is also playing a major role for your condition of dissociate identity disorder , please help females at your work place (if you are working )or at home who are under stress conditions, give them psychological strength this will improve yours, feed a black dog with sweet bread (8 pieces), Donate food at your religious place . Your situation has got worsen from 2018 December and without remedies it will continue till 2022 April.

Regards
Chakri.