Can someone read my chart please!

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Curiousmi

Can someone read my chart please!

Post by Curiousmi »

Hi. I recently found out about the details your natal chart can give. Could someone please interpret mine? What stands out? I'm interested in knowing what it says about when I'll meet THE soul mate, how much I'll travel and achieve. Anything else would be great too!! Thank you!!
Here it is
http://imgur.com/gallery/lDtVFR4

Also, I'm a female. If that makes any difference.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Can someone read my chart please!

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Curious. if that is your chart then I can give you a quick snapshot of your chart shows you like to be the centre of attention, have a lot of compassion for others and like to keep busy with your friends. You enjoy learning and sharing your knowledge sometimes you get too boisterous and share too much, sometimes hyperactive and impuslive. You have a good heart and are well liked.
Curiousmi

Post by Curiousmi »

That was so fascinating to read. 99.9% accuracy (not so sure about the center of attention part)!! 😁 Thank you.
Can we make predictions with birth charts? Could you make a few? Esp if any regarding a potential life partner, travel opportunities and achievements!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

you want predictions? If you don't eat your vegetables you will probably get constipated :)

I don't have your chart data so can't check what the planets are doing, either send it to me or post a pic of your chart with current transits and I'll have a go. And yes, you love attention :)
Curiousmi

Post by Curiousmi »

😬
What chart details should I send you?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

birth date, time and place
Curiousmi

Post by Curiousmi »

Dmed you! Thank you!
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

You want predictions? Maybe I'll just tell you a bit more about who you are instead, that's safe. I'm not big on predictions. If you want predictions visit the vedic astrologers forum, they have special methods for that.

Your future partner? I know that you like a partner who is good looking and well built, a bit of a party man who will sweep you off your feet. You are romantic but tend to fall for the wrong guy. Learn to slow things down a bit and you will see further than your nose. I say this because you tend towards jumping first before you think. If you can just stop, think, then make an informed decision your life will be smoother.

Study astrology and learn to meditate :)
Curiousmi

Post by Curiousmi »

Wrong guy: bad guy or a guy that's bad for me?? I am impulsive, I realise that now. That's a wonderful advice, thank you!!!
Question 2-> How does one tell if someone is good or bad for them?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Curiousmi wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:42 am Question 2-> How does one tell if someone is good or bad for them?
Curious, I think you know the answer to that question. But just in case you weren't paying attention you can start fine tuning your intuition by slowing your life down a bit, learn to meditate and be mindful that you are attracted to the playboy party-going model. Look at a person's depth of character rather than their surface beauty and you will have a smoother walk down the road of love.