Lack of friends,loneliness,for how long?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
EraseR

Lack of friends,loneliness,for how long?

Post by EraseR »

Hello,i am facing since school years difficulties issues as i cannot approach friends,make relationships with girls,to be communicative,depressive feelings,self isolation,fears of failure,insecurity,low self esteem,inferiority emotions,studies and degrees failures or postponements.

People at work see me and discussing for me as a weird,shy,not talkative guy,i'm standing over there and just doing the job,which is really boring,with bad salary,stressful enviroment with too many people and i'm trying to escape but still with no success as somes offers i had for other jobs failed to succeed or at least i was i afraid to take the risk.

I cannot hide anymore my weaknesses,people around me will understand,that i have no girlfriend,that i look lonely,miserable,weak,coward.They will laugh behind my back..It's hard to deal with now at 33 yo :oops:

Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Lack of friends,loneliness,for how long?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Era, you sound miserable, have you sought out counselling? You really need to talk to someone who can help you.

OK, I shall look at what I can see in your astrology chart, but don't put off getting counselling, OK?

Interestingly you are nowhere near as boring a person as you have stated. You are bright, smart and love a lot of attention. Your problem is that when you aren't on top of the world you think something is wrong. I think that your problem is that you over think everything, you worry way too much. You do have some minor issues with friendships but it is a minor issue that most of us have anyway. You have this ability to over focus on a minor issue and then make a mountain out of a tiny pimple.

Your challenge is to take what you do have, intelligence, good looks and charm and turn that into something you can live with and give back to your community. From today I want you to start learning how to relax, to meditate. Practice deep meditation using a simple progressive relaxation method. You can find heaps of these meditations on Youtube or soundcloud. This sets you up for being able to then practice goal setting and some of those goals will be to improve your ability to manage your worry and make friends who match your need for attention.

You might want to study astrology too, it will give you some understanding of yourself and of others. You can start by going to my web site and study my free astrology course.

So, what you can do: get some counselling it will help you understand yourself better; study astrology if you want; learn to relax; learn how to create your goals, it works. Get back to me when you have decided what you are going to do.
EraseR

Post by EraseR »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:44 am Era, you sound miserable, have you sought out counselling? You really need to talk to someone who can help you.

OK, I shall look at what I can see in your astrology chart, but don't put off getting counselling, OK?

Interestingly you are nowhere near as boring a person as you have stated. You are bright, smart and love a lot of attention. Your problem is that when you aren't on top of the world you think something is wrong. I think that your problem is that you over think everything, you worry way too much. You do have some minor issues with friendships but it is a minor issue that most of us have anyway. You have this ability to over focus on a minor issue and then make a mountain out of a tiny pimple.

Your challenge is to take what you do have, intelligence, good looks and charm and turn that into something you can live with and give back to your community. From today I want you to start learning how to relax, to meditate. Practice deep meditation using a simple progressive relaxation method. You can find heaps of these meditations on Youtube or soundcloud. This sets you up for being able to then practice goal setting and some of those goals will be to improve your ability to manage your worry and make friends who match your need for attention.

You might want to study astrology too, it will give you some understanding of yourself and of others. You can start by going to my web site and study my free astrology course.

So, what you can do: get some counselling it will help you understand yourself better; study astrology if you want; learn to relax; learn how to create your goals, it works. Get back to me when you have decided what you are going to do.

Hello,no,i haven't try out counseling or any kind of psychological therapy so fa,not diagnosed with depression or whatelse,even if i suppose there are some issues.Friendships aren't minor issues,it's a basic reason for someone to feel lonely,to get self isolated and feeling he is weak,that he is doing something wrong about cannot approach some friendships,relationship.

I have lost meaning and plesure of life years ago,it's sad cause losing best years of your life doing nothing it make you look to others like bad loser.Always living with fears,self insecurities,self doubts,into self isolation,losing interests,hobbies,fun,no vacations etc.

People at work,discussing for me behind my back(specific girls) like the good guy but too quite,too introvert,boring,weird,weak,they see in my eyes a fearfull dude,wondering if i m facing psychological problems,i have no social media accounts,i don't like to express my self with this way of uploading photos and people around discussing me.

I have taken some readings of my natal,most ppl see same basic issues,11th house ruled by Moon and Moon is injured,moon in 8th house,square from own ruler Mars show the shyness,loneliness and insecurities,4th house full of malefics,Saturn sits on the IC, Uranus and Neptune, both forming hard aspects with other planets. :? Chiron position,may affected by childhood.Someone suggested me to work with Mars energy to get feel better but still not understand how this can fix anything,i'm struggling a lot with communication with other people around me,thinking over and over that i will be judged negative.
EraseR

Post by EraseR »

Everything seems to be stuck in my life and mind,no progress to friendships,no progress to girlfriends,no progress to studies and degrees,my current job is such a boring thing,with no creative subject,bad weekend program,small salary,everyday i want to retire but i cannot do that before i find another one,would be like a suicide. :!:

Shyness and self fears/insecurities are with me from since i finished high school,i cannot be really independent and leave parents house so to have more freedom,for sure there are some choices to try,like some meditation,visiting a psychologist to get a diagnose,but i fear so much to get out of comfort zone cause i fear uknown situations i could deal with,the feeling of bad loser,the rejection.I even don't have the courage to say a hello or good morning,standing in a place and just doing my work but looking miserable,bored and unhappy,most people around me will notice and wonder if i'm a weird dude.Isolation,hiding into depression,loneliness,i fear if i opened to others about my self,they will judge me negative behind my back,they will laugh about me. :x

My chart is a mess with malefics,double virgo,injured moon,squares etc,i hate really this. :?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

in reality your chart reflects what everyone else has, insecurities and strengths, in fact your chart is quite normal. What you need to do has been stated in my previous post, take heed of advice and act on it please.