Hey New Here - Read My Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
redroof

Hey New Here - Read My Chart

Post by redroof »

Hey everyone I'm new here and wanted to learn more about my own chart :) I was wondering if someone could read my chart with main focus on Career , Fame and Love :)

Thank you!

https://imgur.com/a/gUVX0NR
redroof

Re: Hey New Here - Read My Chart

Post by redroof »

Anyone? :)
meenaastrology

Post by meenaastrology »

I have noted down your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth. I will analyze your chart through Vedic astrology and give my report tomorrow.

Best wishes to you
redroof

Post by redroof »

meena.astrology wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 6:21 am I have noted down your date of birth, time of birth and place of birth. I will analyze your chart through Vedic astrology and give my report tomorrow.

Best wishes to you
Thank you! I'm very excited to see your analysis tomorrow :) Thanks again Meena
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

rr, if you look at your chart you will notice that some of the houses are extra large and some extra small, this makes it difficult for me to read. If you could please have your chart done as a 'whole sign' house system and attached here it will help a lot, thanks.
redroof

Post by redroof »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 1:55 pm rr, if you look at your chart you will notice that some of the houses are extra large and some extra small, this makes it difficult for me to read. If you could please have your chart done as a 'whole sign' house system and attached here it will help a lot, thanks.
Hey Noel! Of course! I've attached it now, I hope this is ok? Very excited to see the reading :)
Attachments
download.png
download.png (109.67 KiB) Viewed 1964 times
meenaastrology

Post by meenaastrology »

Your Date of Birth: is 24th February 1996, Time of Birth: is 03:00 AM and Place of Birth: is Hackney, UK. According to the Vedic chart, Scorpio is your Lagnam (Ascendant). Mars is your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period) and Mercury is your Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods). Sun is your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period).
Your Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Mars is your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period). This is wonderful. You will be successful in all the venture. Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Mars and Lord of the Tenth House (House of Profession) Sun are together in the Fourth House (House of comforts) in Aquarius. Here there are advantages as well as disadvantages. The advantage is that you will dominate over others. You may get upset for even small matters. Others accept your domination. This is because of the fact that Mars and Sun are together. The disadvantage is that emotional outburst and anger may come at any time and against anybody. You may get upset over things that could be tackled with diplomacy. Relationships and marriages may not last because of this tendency. We also have to note the fact that Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period) Mars and Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period) Sun are together. This has decreased the powers of Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period), Mars, to help you but at the same time, decreased the powers of the Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period) Sun to harm you.
Your career will be excellent. You have the leadership skill. You will ascend the ladder in the company and reach the top post over the years. Lord of the Fifth House (House of Prosperity) Jupiter is in his own house in the Second House (House of wealth and family). You will be wealthy and prosperous during the Jupiter dasa and transit period. Currently, you are running Moon Mahadasa and Jupiter Antardasa that lasts till February 2021. Moon is your Fortune Planet (He will bring fortunes to you during his dasa and transit period). However, he is placed in a Dusthana (Bad Place) in the Sixth House (House of Health). In the D-10 chart also, he is placed in the Ashtamasthan (Eighth House - House of Death). Therefore, you will get fewer benefits from the Moon. However, that will be compensated by Jupiter’s help and you will find the current period to be good with a lot of opportunities.
Your Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) Venus is exalted in Pisces. You will love to indulge in love and romance with many women. All of these will be successful. You will be very attractive and charming personality for the women. However, because of the outburst and anger due to Mars – Sun conjunction, sometimes you may lose relationships. You should be careful in this regard. You will attain fame as there are many planets in your Fifth house (House of prosperity).
Best wishes to you
redroof

Post by redroof »

meena.astrology wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 5:37 am Your Date of Birth: is 24th February 1996, Time of Birth: is 03:00 AM and Place of Birth: is Hackney, UK. According to the Vedic chart, Scorpio is your Lagnam (Ascendant). Mars is your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period) and Mercury is your Sahayogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his Dasa and Transit periods). Sun is your Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period).
Your Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Mars is your Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period). This is wonderful. You will be successful in all the venture. Lagnatipati (Lord of the Ascendant) Mars and Lord of the Tenth House (House of Profession) Sun are together in the Fourth House (House of comforts) in Aquarius. Here there are advantages as well as disadvantages. The advantage is that you will dominate over others. You may get upset for even small matters. Others accept your domination. This is because of the fact that Mars and Sun are together. The disadvantage is that emotional outburst and anger may come at any time and against anybody. You may get upset over things that could be tackled with diplomacy. Relationships and marriages may not last because of this tendency. We also have to note the fact that Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period) Mars and Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period) Sun are together. This has decreased the powers of Birth Yogi (The planet that brings benefits to you during his dasa and transit period), Mars, to help you but at the same time, decreased the powers of the Avayogi (The planet that brings obstacles to you during his dasa and transit period) Sun to harm you.
Your career will be excellent. You have the leadership skill. You will ascend the ladder in the company and reach the top post over the years. Lord of the Fifth House (House of Prosperity) Jupiter is in his own house in the Second House (House of wealth and family). You will be wealthy and prosperous during the Jupiter dasa and transit period. Currently, you are running Moon Mahadasa and Jupiter Antardasa that lasts till February 2021. Moon is your Fortune Planet (He will bring fortunes to you during his dasa and transit period). However, he is placed in a Dusthana (Bad Place) in the Sixth House (House of Health). In the D-10 chart also, he is placed in the Ashtamasthan (Eighth House - House of Death). Therefore, you will get fewer benefits from the Moon. However, that will be compensated by Jupiter’s help and you will find the current period to be good with a lot of opportunities.
Your Lord of the Seventh House (House of Marriage) Venus is exalted in Pisces. You will love to indulge in love and romance with many women. All of these will be successful. You will be very attractive and charming personality for the women. However, because of the outburst and anger due to Mars – Sun conjunction, sometimes you may lose relationships. You should be careful in this regard. You will attain fame as there are many planets in your Fifth house (House of prosperity).
Best wishes to you
Hey Meena, can i ask which chart you used for this and how many planets are in the 5th house and which are they :) Thank you for your reading!
How did you get Mars in the 10th house as I'm confused by this?

Otherwise, I know my emotional outburst do effect my relationships with others and such that's very true. Although I'm not a very dominate person. I'm usually walked over quite easily by people unless something really gets me angry like I mentioned. I'm happy to hear there are positives within Jupiter, Venus and the houses that makes me happy to hear. I presume this is something i need to work towards. I am very picky in love as i have been told by friends i presume this is via an exalted Venus.

Does it say anything in regards to what sort of jobs and such? As I studied Film at University and am looking towards in potentially acting or presenting of some kind via Radio/TV :) Can anything in regards to this show in my horoscope?

Thank you once again.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

rr, meena's reading is from a vedic perspective which uses a different system to what we use in the west. Planets and signs have slightly different interpretations in vedic or Sidereal Astrology.

I will just add a few things I notice using the western system, Tropical Astrology. Like vedic astrology I have used the Whole Sign house system due to the houses being distorted using our usual Placidus and other house systems from western astrology. I like the Whole House system and it certainly has advantages when house size becomes a problem. Vedic astrology has a lot to teach us Tropical astrology practitioners.

Your Ascendant is Sagittarius and is ruled by Jupiter which is in your 2nd house of security. That suggests that you like to be materially secure and have enough money to enjoy life, a lot. Then you have your Midheaven which is in Libra, ruled by Venus in the 5th house which suggests that you like balance and harmony in life and won't cause a fuss while things go your way and you get that fun part of life in heavy doses. In other words you like to indulge a bit in fun activities.

Sun in Pisces and Moon in Taurus, sensitive yet quite solid, you can be emotional and empathic yet you can also manage your moods - most of the time. With Mars conjunct your Sun there is a tendency towards angry outbursts and you can get down and miserable.

There is your life lesson, to manage your mood and learn from it. You get annoyed by people and spend a lot of time worrying over it, you think that you should like people more, to like being around people but that is not what you really enjoy unless you are in the mood.

If there was a trigger for your anger and bad moods it is people, close people. It seems like you are frustrated by being close so you push away those who want to get close to you. This is a childhood thing and that is where you will eventually need to go to manage and heal this. I always suggest to people in this situation get my self hypnosis book as it shows how to work with this in meditation.

Anyway, I shall leave you to process what I have said and what meena has given you.
redroof

Post by redroof »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:18 am rr, meena's reading is from a vedic perspective which uses a different system to what we use in the west. Planets and signs have slightly different interpretations in vedic or Sidereal Astrology.

I will just add a few things I notice using the western system, Tropical Astrology. Like vedic astrology I have used the Whole Sign house system due to the houses being distorted using our usual Placidus and other house systems from western astrology. I like the Whole House system and it certainly has advantages when house size becomes a problem. Vedic astrology has a lot to teach us Tropical astrology practitioners.

Your Ascendant is Sagittarius and is ruled by Jupiter which is in your 2nd house of security. That suggests that you like to be materially secure and have enough money to enjoy life, a lot. Then you have your Midheaven which is in Libra, ruled by Venus in the 5th house which suggests that you like balance and harmony in life and won't cause a fuss while things go your way and you get that fun part of life in heavy doses. In other words you like to indulge a bit in fun activities.

Sun in Pisces and Moon in Taurus, sensitive yet quite solid, you can be emotional and empathic yet you can also manage your moods - most of the time. With Mars conjunct your Sun there is a tendency towards angry outbursts and you can get down and miserable.

There is your life lesson, to manage your mood and learn from it. You get annoyed by people and spend a lot of time worrying over it, you think that you should like people more, to like being around people but that is not what you really enjoy unless you are in the mood.

If there was a trigger for your anger and bad moods it is people, close people. It seems like you are frustrated by being close so you push away those who want to get close to you. This is a childhood thing and that is where you will eventually need to go to manage and heal this. I always suggest to people in this situation get my self hypnosis book as it shows how to work with this in meditation.

Anyway, I shall leave you to process what I have said and what meena has given you.
Oh thats very interesting to see that both focus on the mood swings issues. I do usually tend to go with the flow and things do enjoy playful fun as well as you suggested. As you say the emotion and empathy is right there and i know most of the time i can control it but as also mentioned sometimes the mars energy can crop up and lead to outbursts.

I will have a look at you book and look to try and manage all this, i would however like to ask Noel, what do you read in my chart in regards to Love, Career and Fame? :)

Thank you for your reading as well.