Hey New Here - Read My Chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Hey New Here - Read My Chart

Post by Noel Eastwood »

rr, so you want to know about Love, Career and Fame? My background is psychotherapy and so I can only answer from what I've found that works. I can tell you that if you practice certain meditation exercises you will have a good chance of achieving success in all three.

There is a very simple saying: no effort no gain.

The second part to this saying is: correct effort (meditation and other exercises) will help you achieve what you seek.

So any effort is good but the correct effort will get you where you want to go.

You have challenges ahead of you but there is nothing in your psyche that you can't conquer with the right exercises / correct effort. There are some techniques that I would recommend you practice to help you overcome those challenges. Fortunately for you those challenges have been pointed out to you. How you act with this information and what techniques / exercises you practice (correct effort) will help you achieve success in love, career and fame.

Your first major challenge is insight, you get frustrated and that negatively impacts upon your life. Your second challenge is to decide how to resolve the first.