Lilith & Chiron on MC (Scorpio)

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sereia

Lilith & Chiron on MC (Scorpio)

Post by sereia »

Hii

So I have a question regarding some positions, because I feel as though I have to conflicting parts within me... or I just haven´t figured out how to deal with it.

- cancer DC, sun, mercury & moon (all in 7th house)

- scorpio MC, lilith, chiron (all in 10th house)

- carpicorn AC

So, naturally, I am very nurturing and empathetic. At the same time I feel the urge to dominate, have power and control (I guess scorpio Lillith on MC). Sexwise, however, I am addicted to being submissive (maybe chiron & cancer cluster). But there´s a part of me who just wants to dominate and can´t stand being controlled. It´s difficult to handle because, even though I like being submissive, I feel negative about it and the partner who "did me like that". It might have to do with some sort of denial (lilith). It feels as though I naturally feel powerless but actually want to have power...

And that just makes it difficult to handle in personal and professional relationships... Does anyone have any insights on this or do some aspects ring a bell for you?

THANK YOU :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Lilith & Chiron on MC (Scorpio)

Post by Noel Eastwood »

sereia, can you pls attach your natal chart, it will help us answer your question. It is impossible to answer a complex question as this out of context of your whole chart, you aren't just a few points in the chart but all of it.
sereia

Post by sereia »

x
Last edited by sereia on Sun May 03, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sereia

Post by sereia »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 9:24 am sereia, can you pls attach your natal chart, it will help us answer your question. It is impossible to answer a complex question as this out of context of your whole chart, you aren't just a few points in the chart but all of it.
you're right; I just attached it here... thank you very much!
Attachments
astro_2gw_asd.46485.251521.png
astro_2gw_asd.46485.251521.png (90.63 KiB) Viewed 1582 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Sereia, thanks, now let me have a look...

Firstly I don't use Lilith so it is best I don't even try. Secondly I have used the whole Sign house system which I use when the houses become too large and small which makes reading them almost impossible. OK, now that is out of the way I'm ready :)

Capricorn Ascendant suggests that you approach life carefully, you don't like being ambushed preferring to wait in the corners until you feel safe to join the party. Sun is in Cancer and there is a mini stellium in Cancer, so sensitive and caring, yes it is there. It can also mean that you are controlling and sometimes become upset and unpleasant when someone leaves your friendship group. In short you can feel abandoned and it doesn't feel nice at all.

There is Pluto opposing Venus, both are square to the North Node forming a T-square. This is one of your life lessons and it is all about people, friendships and love (and sex). What it suggests is that you struggle with relationships of all kinds be it with the neighbour, the cat, your car, your friends and lovers. Finding a means to step back from the intense and controlling nature of relationships is what you can learn to do. This pattern can also suggest that you become argumentative easily when you feel someone is targeting you.

You also have Neptune opposing your Moon and both square Saturn, this also forms a T-square. It suggests that you have trust issues especially with older women. It seems that you feel let down, abandoned by someone you loved like a mother, or it is your mother or father.

Your chart is quite busy showing you to be very sensitive to people, learning to meditate will certainly help here. Perhaps learn tai chi or yoga or some other form of relaxation. Please take it seriously and devote your life to learning to manage your mind and your emotions.

I hope this has helped illuminate some of what you are seeking to understand.