How to approach the Full Moon in Scorpio as a stellium?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
H7WK

How to approach the Full Moon in Scorpio as a stellium?

Post by H7WK »

Hello, I am looking for some tips on how to spend my time during the days when the moon is in Scorpio (May 7th-) and what to expect. Is there anything one should be doing such as being productive in work or something less external perhaps? I am just curious if there are good and bad ways to "be" when such a powerful energy strikes in your chart. I have the sun, Jupiter Conj. Pluto, NN, and Venus in the sign of Scorpio with the moon in Libra.

New here so I hope that this is the right place to post this type of question.

Thanks.
H
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: How to approach the Full Moon in Scorpio as a stellium?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi, I would suggest that you do a Moon or Lunar meditation each month while Moon is transiting through your stellium in Scorpio. Just close your eyes and drop into your chart and have a chat to the archetypes including transiting Moon. Moon is a fast transit, it travels 12 to 13 degrees each day so timing is important. Let us know how it goes.