What Should I Do With My Life?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
DanielHalem

What Should I Do With My Life?

Post by DanielHalem »

Hello, I would be most grateful for your opinions of my chart.

September 4, 1974 @ 8:37 am in Redwood City, California

I have been told to pursue a creative career as a writer, actor or filmmaker.

Thank you,
Daniel
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: What Should I Do With My Life?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Daniel, can you provide a bit more information please, about you and if you could focus on exactly what you wish answered, thanks.
astromnd

Re: What Should I Do With My Life?

Post by astromnd »

Hi..

if you want to pursue creative script writing, film making and stiff like that. no worries.

just write scripts related to those huge sci-fi stuff..which includes transformatory tech gadgets and all that. it should highlight the undergods, the section of the society who are never heard. it should be cool. think big. never think small. think WOW!! only then things will work out.

You may have speech issue and trouble with dad. ignore it.

take your time. create something amazing. takers will be there.

Let me know how it goes..and if you wish to talk ideas about script, you may send me a private message.

BTW..your marriage may be troubled. For any important work, wear light green clothes. Expect some good news related to work between in July-August.

Remember, you have to work very hard with complete dedication for success in work. It wont come easy.

Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect your parents. Respect your Guru. Respect nature.