From Job to Freelancer ??

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
soham

From Job to Freelancer ??

Post by soham »

Dear All,
My credentials:
Krishan Jaswal
29 august 1983
7:20 am
Chandigarh

I want to start work in Digital Marketing as a freelancer,
plus want to start a website and publish content on it
plus to write a physical book
interest in vastu, numerology, healing techniques, rudrasha therapy, crystal healing..
Is these things are there in my chart
kindly predict and suggest..

Thanks in advance
admin
Site Admin

Re: From Job to Freelancer ??

Post by admin »

HI soham,

I see you had posted this query in the Numerology area and received a reply, and that you had also posted in the Vedic Astrology area and are still awaiting a reply. (I'm sure someone there will answer as soon as they can do so).

In the meantime, and as you can see, you are now asking in the Western Astrology area and so your references to vastu and rudrasha matters aren't areas I can comment on.

However,  from a Western Astrology point of view, healing techniques and studies are well indicated.

I'd add too that Digital Marketing as a freelancer, and also starting a website and writing a book, are all indicated as strong possibilities for considerable  success for you.  

Right now is a time for research and careful preparation rather than for launching or publishing.  
Take your time and do your research well and fully before you take the plunge.   
And most of all, try not to keep getting distracted by too many avenues and possibilities along the way, which I suspect may be too easy for you to do ?

Study, research, make a plan and keep to that plan as closely as you are able, and eventually, surely, you will be successful.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
soham

Post by soham »

Thanks Sir,

I posted in different domains as i was assuring myself that i am thinking in wright direction. I do agree with you that i should not all the things at once.
freelancing is for start ... building website side by side .. publishing good content... making audiences for it .. using same website for showcasing skills...making brand out of it slowly and honing my writing skills and then publish the book.

Issue with me rite now is that I am unable to start or execute my ideas. I will be thankful to you to suggest some remedy for this.

Regards
Krishan Jaswal
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi soham,

Don't worry that you feel stuck right now as the planet Venus turned retrograde a few days ago and is sitting on your Midheaven (goals/career) and your North Node (future).  This is all about indecision and being unable to choose or focus, and also feeling unable to cope with all the responsibility and work that starting on this course of action will entail.  

That's OK...for now at least.  And instead of beating yourself up or over-worrying about this state of mind, turn your attention elsewhere and enjoy things that give you pleasure, if you can. Physical exercise could help, or perhaps you could just browse through or study more possible designs and formats for your website.   This way, your unconscious mind can work at the problem without your conscious mind interfering.  Then later, you'll get the impulse and energy to get going again.

This could happen in a few days or a few weeks.   But however long it takes, just try not to pressure yourself or force the process as that will slow the process.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]