Cancer/Scorpio REALLY struggling for direction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Anikey

Cancer/Scorpio REALLY struggling for direction

Post by Anikey »

Hey, guys :D I could really use some guidance at this moment :(

I know marriage is not in the cards (stars) for me, but is there any hope for a romantic relationship any time soon? Anything lasting? And also, what next at this stage in my life - I am done with education, have a successful career, one child, and just don't know where to go next.

Here are my details: female, 30 June, 1978; 2:41 PM; Tetovo, North Macedonia.

Grateful to receive any pointers :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Cancer/Scorpio REALLY struggling for direction

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Ani, you are a solid worker and a good mother but love is really tough on you. When you love you can't help but expect to be hurt or rejected in some way. Trusting others is a big lesson in life for you because ultimately you need to trust yourself first. No one can give you security of a relationship until you learn to trust yourself, to trust in your ability to be yourself and confront your fears.

What this means is that you could do some work on yourself in relation to 'knowing thyself', to knowing who you are and what you need and want in life. You sometimes knock yourself down and put stress on yourself for not being the person you want to be and that is where you can start this inner journey.

As for love, opportunities will always present themselves to you. I see that you attract interest from admirers and that is both good and bad. You want the right admirers not the wrong ones. To filter out the losers and users you need to work on yourself so that you are not tempted to go down the wrong path with the wrong person. To do that you might want to do that inner work I am suggesting you do.

If you are interested in doing some meditation and personal development then you might want to explore meditation classes near you or get my book on self hypnosis that explains how to do this sort of thing. I can help but you need to think about this first as it a life choice which needs dedication and discipline to do the work I am thinking you might want to do to move this forward.
Ani.jpg
Ani.jpg (265.21 KiB) Viewed 1375 times
Anikey

Post by Anikey »

Thanks so much, Noel. Everything you said couldn't be more true. I have done the work, though: over 5 years of intensive therapy, 4 years of therapy training, several years of yoga and meditation. I have been single for 10 years now, and (without exaggeration) without any opportunity for a relationship - this is why I am reaching out. Every night I have the same dream, that I have a partner, and feel so beautifully comforted and in real life I feel ready. I am such a romantic and cannot imagine leaving this world without having the experience of a true partnership. Is there any chance in the chart in the next few years? Should I move abroad? Astrologers I have seen over the years kept giving me almost identical descriptions of a partner that has never existed or appeared. I am turning 42 and losing hope.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ani, I avoid giving any predictions for relationships, this is not my strength so I don't do it. I know you would like to be in a relationship, I think that is one of our needs, to be loved and nurtured. All I can suggest is that you find this within first, bust your butt to do all those exercises for personal development that you have learned over the years and let nature move at its own pace, don't try to force it.

As I said, there is love, there will always be love out there. However I would like to see you continue in your growth no matter what. Focus on your psychotherapy exercises and just allow life to lead you. If you would like to go further then I suggest that you read my book and then get back to me and I will take you down the archetypal pathway.