Transiting Pluto & Jupiter trine natal Virgo Mars

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
sunnydrip91

Transiting Pluto & Jupiter trine natal Virgo Mars

Post by sunnydrip91 »

So Pluto and Jupiter are almost in an exact trine to my natal Mars in Virgo and I've read some pretty good stuff regarding these transits so I want to take full advantage of them. I think this might help counter the weight of Saturn crushing my Moon right now Lol.
Attachments
IMG_0174.JPG
IMG_0174.JPG (205.82 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Transiting Pluto & Jupiter trine natal Virgo Mars

Post by Noel Eastwood »

sunny, I think you will also need to focus on the three outer planets transiting your natal Moon - Saturn conjunction. Initially you have the grand organiser Saturn directing you to get some order in your emotional life through his transit. Then there is transiting Jupiter who just wants to party, These two outer planets will pull and push you for a while until they move out of orb.

As for your Transiting Pluto you could work with your Mars trine to help you through this very long transformative process that Pluto will deliver your Moon. I see you have a nice Leo stellium in the 10th house which will also transform in many ways because of these three planets transiting your Moon.

The 3rd house (which is the focal house of these transits) rules communication, worry / stress, excess thinking and mental processing. Transiting Saturn wants to slow things down and to structure what is going on inside your head. Transiting Jupiter will introduce opportunities to express yourself in different and creative ways but he can get carried away doing so. This is a magic time but also painful as these two outer planets, Saturn and Jupiter, have almost opposing means of expression. They are like the Dr Doolittle animal, the push-me-pull-you creature. It can be an opportunity for you to learn to express yourself in the many forms available to you = art, music, writing, astrology, acting, public speaking, etc.

When Pluto moves closer to your Moon things will become quite interesting so learn to meditate asap so you can work with Pluto's strengths when he visits. This is a good time to work with Mars in meditation as well because he might help you learn to slow your mind and use it to engage Pluto when he arrives next year.
sunnydrip91

Re: Transiting Pluto & Jupiter trine natal Virgo Mars

Post by sunnydrip91 »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:57 pm sunny, I think you will also need to focus on the three outer planets transiting your natal Moon - Saturn conjunction. Initially you have the grand organiser Saturn directing you to get some order in your emotional life through his transit. Then there is transiting Jupiter who just wants to party, These two outer planets will pull and push you for a while until they move out of orb.

As for your Transiting Pluto you could work with your Mars trine to help you through this very long transformative process that Pluto will deliver your Moon. I see you have a nice Leo stellium in the 10th house which will also transform in many ways because of these three planets transiting your Moon.

The 3rd house (which is the focal house of these transits) rules communication, worry / stress, excess thinking and mental processing. Transiting Saturn wants to slow things down and to structure what is going on inside your head. Transiting Jupiter will introduce opportunities to express yourself in different and creative ways but he can get carried away doing so. This is a magic time but also painful as these two outer planets, Saturn and Jupiter, have almost opposing means of expression. They are like the Dr Doolittle animal, the push-me-pull-you creature. It can be an opportunity for you to learn to express yourself in the many forms available to you = art, music, writing, astrology, acting, public speaking, etc.

When Pluto moves closer to your Moon things will become quite interesting so learn to meditate asap so you can work with Pluto's strengths when he visits. This is a good time to work with Mars in meditation as well because he might help you learn to slow your mind and use it to engage Pluto when he arrives next year.

YES! I definitely feel the push and pull effect of Jupiter/Saturn. Some days I'm super optimistic about the future than the next I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders and feel super childish for being so blindly positive with no plan or structure. Getting more serious with Astrology has been my comfort because I know the reason for the energy around me and I'm almost learning myself deeply. Thanks Noel!