Assistance on interpretation of this chart please

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
4leafClover

Assistance on interpretation of this chart please

Post by 4leafClover »

Hi, I would to request an honest western interpretation of 2021 year report on my brother’s natal chart please. I know it must be hectic dealing with all queries but I really needed to get some insight whether any foreign traveling is possible on his natal chart for next year 2021.(as he’s trying to pursue for international supply chain management pgd) KINDLY time PLEASE LOOK INTO IT AND I WOULD BE GLAD IF I GET AN HONEST INSIGHT. Cheers. Gender: Male DOB: 26th June 1984 Time: 5:30AM(local) Date of Place: Dhaka, Bangladesh
MaddyNexus

Re: Assistance on interpretation of this chart please

Post by MaddyNexus »

Hi there,

Before i begin consultation for your brother, i would like to match events as per planets and your DOB.
Please confirm

Did your brother had anything started last year when he turned 35?
Relationship with father siblings not so good?
He does not have good patience? Stubborn?
Takes decision in fraction of seconds?
Always had instability in income/career?
Money is always a driving force for him in life?
Quick/aggressive when it comes to money?
Hard time going to school, parent must have beaten him up to take him to school, never had interest in pursuing education?
Too quick to get into relationship? ( i know he's 36 but i am talking about before marriage )
Had a love marriage?
Delay in Children?
Loves watching old classical aggressive/fighting movies?
Doesn't like to get involved in society?
Has very thick hair?
And doesn't like to change their hairdresser?

thanks
4leafClover

Re: Assistance on interpretation of this chart please

Post by 4leafClover »

Hi most of them are true. Not married though. He has kind of not good relation with dad it’s more platonic. He’s not married yet. He had a career in business but now he left it and applying to go to abroad next year.