Financial stability - career

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Cassandra

Financial stability - career

Post by Cassandra »

Hello!I would like to ask someone to take a look at my chart. I am very worried about my financial situation, I don't know if I am going to get my old job back. There have been a lot of changes the last couple of years. I feel kind of tired of all the uncertainty and I have a young son so financial stability and prosperity is really important. I would like to thank in a advance anyone who takes the time to look at my chart. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Born: 5 June 1982
Female
Athens, Greece
8.20 am
admin
Site Admin

Re: Financial stability - career

Post by admin »

Hi Cassandra,

Surely you have been going through a very difficult time, and for some time now.  
There's so much happening in your chart at this time which deserves a lot more than this brief response.  However, as you've made it clear that you need a quick response, it looks possible that you may get your old job back during the 2nd half of Sept. or Oct.

But, especially given current world conditions, perhaps this is a time when it would be a good idea for you to look at creating your own income from home, via the i/net.  
Your natal Sun in Gemini in the 12th along with Mars/Saturn/Pluto and Jupiter in your 4th House (Home), suggest that this would be an ideal way for you to go - especially as the Sun rules your 2nd House (Finances), and your 3rd (Communication - which of course is also Gemini's key word) and is in good aspect natally to your Saturn/work.

Also, this is good time to take up studies in some new or different area, which would help you to use this down time productively and creatively, rather than just sitting and worrying endlessly.   

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
(Please see my 'pm' to you).
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]