Relocation

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Aldana

Relocation

Post by Aldana »

Hello!I recently discovered relocation in astrology and since I have a place in mind where I'm planning to move I would like any hints to see if it could be the ideal place for me.Should I read this as any typical birth chart?
Attachments
B4CA53D4-C048-4DCD-97B2-15E8F9BA73A5.png
B4CA53D4-C048-4DCD-97B2-15E8F9BA73A5.png (88.81 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Relocation

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

No, you don't read it "as a typical birth chart".  A relocation chart shows or describes where your Natal chart energies will have the opportunity to be expressed or experienced in different areas (Houses) of your life in that particular place.  In other words, relocating doesn't change who you are, but it can offer more ways to discover this.  In other words, and in answer to your question of whether it's "Ideal", relocating doesn't change who you are, but such can offer possibilities of developing particular qualities of your nature.  ( I'd add that the longer anyone stays, or lives in another location, the more an individual will express their natal energies in the relocated 'way').     

As you can see, the Relocated Chart virtually reverses your Natal Chart, i.e. it gives Virgo Rising, rather than Pisces.  The beauty of this is that it opens you up to viewing life in a completely different way, and in so doing, helps you to see things more objectively.  

I can't list every possibility here as obviously you're only 'thinking' about Adelaide rather than that destination being definite, and if (and when) you really are considering Adelaide seriously, then I'll go into it further.  But, what are you looking for in such a change ?   Is it specifically career (in what field?); is it financial, relationships or...what ?  I realise that you no doubt want to know about each of those, but I'm sure you can imagine that this would require much more than I can give here.

In brief, naturally the Sun is primary, and this occurs conjunct the 2nd House cusp of the Relocated Chart.  This emphasises finances and self-value,   And with Scorpio on this cusp, and Pluto in that area, this will be your main focus.  In other words, whereas your Natal Sun is in the 8th (ruling the 9th), you will strive to become more financially independent in that relocated area of the world.

Here too, your Moon moves to the 12th House (conjunct the Asc.) whereas natally, it's in your 7th.  This suggests that you might seek and find security and nurturance within yourself, rather than in others, or in partners.  Here too, you will find that your "Life Path" (the Nodes of the Moon) leads you to become more individual in your work.  In other words, it can release you from the need to 'live up to' what you think are the expecations of others in any work area and may perhaps lead you to much wider work connected with more 'social' issues.  At the very least, you may have the opportunity to develop your own individual way of working and possibly invite 'groups' related to such,  into your home.  (Note that Uranus rules your relocated 6th and falls in relocated 4th).

Venus in Sag. in the 3rd here suggests warmer and much wider communications about many different subjects.  (Note that Venus rules your Natal 3rd and is in the 10th but here it is moved to a more personal expression).

I won't go on at this point as this kind of response may well not be what you are looking for.  
(Please see my pm to you for a little more on this).

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Aldana

Post by Aldana »

admin wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:58 am Hi Aldana,

No, you don't read it "as a typical birth chart".  A relocation chart shows or describes where your Natal chart energies will have the opportunity to be expressed or experienced in different areas (Houses) of your life in that particular place.  In other words, relocating doesn't change who you are, but it can offer more ways to discover this.  In other words, and in answer to your question of whether it's "Ideal", relocating doesn't change who you are, but such can offer possibilities of developing particular qualities of your nature.  ( I'd add that the longer anyone stays, or lives in another location, the more an individual will express their natal energies in the relocated 'way').     

As you can see, the Relocated Chart virtually reverses your Natal Chart, i.e. it gives Virgo Rising, rather than Pisces.  The beauty of this is that it opens you up to viewing life in a completely different way, and in so doing, helps you to see things more objectively.  

I can't list every possibility here as obviously you're only 'thinking' about Adelaide rather than that destination being definite, and if (and when) you really are considering Adelaide seriously, then I'll go into it further.  But, what are you looking for in such a change ?   Is it specifically career (in what field?); is it financial, relationships or...what ?  I realise that you no doubt want to know about each of those, but I'm sure you can imagine that this would require much more than I can give here.

In brief, naturally the Sun is primary, and this occurs conjunct the 2nd House cusp of the Relocated Chart.  This emphasises finances and self-value,   And with Scorpio on this cusp, and Pluto in that area, this will be your main focus.  In other words, whereas your Natal Sun is in the 8th (ruling the 9th), you will strive to become more financially independent in that relocated area of the world.

Here too, your Moon moves to the 12th House (conjunct the Asc.) whereas natally, it's in your 7th.  This suggests that you might seek and find security and nurturance within yourself, rather than in others, or in partners.  Here too, you will find that your "Life Path" (the Nodes of the Moon) leads you to become more individual in your work.  In other words, it can release you from the need to 'live up to' what you think are the expecations of others in any work area and may perhaps lead you to much wider work connected with more 'social' issues.  At the very least, you may have the opportunity to develop your own individual way of working and possibly invite 'groups' related to such,  into your home.  (Note that Uranus rules your relocated 6th and falls in relocated 4th).

Venus in Sag. in the 3rd here suggests warmer and much wider communications about many different subjects.  (Note that Venus rules your Natal 3rd and is in the 10th but here it is moved to a more personal expression).

I won't go on at this point as this kind of response may well not be what you are looking for.  
(Please see my pm to you for a little more on this).

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.

Hello!sorry for the late reply!I'm actually planning to move there permanently and I'm working on it to make it happen next year.I was worried about obstacles that might present there with visas and things like that,you know is always up to migration laws and such but I'll really to pursue my PR in Adelaide.So my concern was work and ofc love life in general,basically if I'll be able to build a family life there and such
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Aldana,

I suspect that your career will take precedence over "home life" as Uranus is in your relocated 4th (natally in your 10th/career),  Overall with regard to relationships (and therefore relevant to 'building a family life" in that place), you may well meet a life-partner, but he will likely need to share in your goals/have similar goals.  Perhaps you will meet such a person through your work, and with whom you then work together on some project to do with social betterment.  This might mean that your work (together) means that you'll both be very busy with this, which in turn might suggest a potentially 'erratic'or unsettled home situation.  On the other hand it could mean that your home will be the base where groups or friends of like mind come together.

Re the visa matter, with the situation as it is, it's nigh on impossible (for me) to predict how this matter will proceed.   I'd suggest that if you can organise your PR position in Adelaide before-hand, then perhaps the process will be easier.   If it's not too early to start the process, Dec. 2020 might be a good time to do so.  Then possibly the first half of Feb. might be a good time to really get the ball rolling.  (I realise that this might not be possible because of vacation times here).  Or perhaps you have already contacted and/or made a submission to one of those institutions there ?

When in 2021 were you thinking specifically of making this move ?

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]