Finance related query

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
areve

Finance related query

Post by areve »

Hello respected astrologers,
I am quite worried about my finances and no hope is visible. And its quite frustrating. What my chart says about this? When life will become financially stable? Any comment on my financial life?
Thank you...
Stay safe
admin
Site Admin

Re: Finance related query

Post by admin »

Hi areve,

Looks like you're experiencing a great deal of nervous tension and perhaps finding it difficult to focus on one thing at a time.
Seems like you're feeling the need for change but can't settle on anything specific.

I'd suggest that you do need change and that you need to break out of old habits and fears, but just be a bit careful here that you don't fly off on some course out of just the need for change.

Nonetheless, I feel that by the end of this year/or during the early part of next year there will be opportunities for you to find the work you want and need which may well eventually bring you the financial stability you desire.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
dipak

Post by dipak »

Hi,

your time of birth indicates that your ascendant can change within 5-7 minutes. Can you confirm below to ensure we have the right grasp of your chart before predicting anything?

• Do you seek a creative profession with emotional involvement. Unable to get excited by 9-5 job and decision making is not easy for you as you have a long checklist of desired traits in your job/career. Do you get bored easily with folks you meet? Do you seek to work with the public/masses in general and have an emotional approach regarding your career?
• Is striking a balance between profession and family commitments a challenge for you?
• Did one of your parents had multiple affairs/partners?
• Did you make a choice between career and family at age of 22?
• Do you like/have an attraction for someone within your extended family or mother's network circle?

• Are you someone who is good at speaking creatively/singing/mimicry? Are you choosy regarding the people you meet and the food you eat?
• Do you have a big family? Are you someone who is very proud of his family/family’s wealth/finances or speech
• Is your father someone who has had disputes regarding inheritance and/or aggressively pursued inheritance affairs? Is he someone who is an authoritative/commanding figure and aggressive? Do you have disputes with your father, teachers, and religious views?
• Are you someone who criticizes/compares/judges younger siblings or father/teachers a lot? Are you someone who cannot share issues with teacher/father/religion with others?
• Do you end up fighting with siblings, neighbors, or while driving?
• Does your neighbor’s car leaks oil?
• Do you find peace when you are working or with a girlfriend/partner/public dealing?
• Any prominent event in 2011/2012 regarding father's finances, career/education-related, or father's family?

Kind Regards,
Dipak
areve

Post by areve »

dipak wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:28 am Hi,

your time of birth indicates that your ascendant can change within 5-7 minutes. Can you confirm below to ensure we have the right grasp of your chart before predicting anything?

• Do you seek a creative profession with emotional involvement. Unable to get excited by 9-5 job and decision making is not easy for you as you have a long checklist of desired traits in your job/career. Do you get bored easily with folks you meet? Do you seek to work with the public/masses in general and have an emotional approach regarding your career?
yes it is quite true. I am not very exited with typical 9-5 jobs and i am very choosy when it comes to job roles. It is also true that i feel disconnect with a large group of people and i feel do not belong to the society.(may be i am introvert or something) and it is very though for to maintain a healthy relationship with people. Yes, i feel i love to do a job with emotional satisfaction then a million doller job with no satisfaction at all.
• Is striking a balance between profession and family commitments a challenge for you?
true
no they don't,
. Not yet but it seems i have to within next month
• Do you like/have an attraction for someone within your extended family or mother's network circle?
amm... Yes i like my sister (note she is not my real sister, my father dont have any sisters so neighbour came nd become his sister and one of his brother's daughter is my sister)
• Are you someone who is good at speaking creatively/singing/mimicry? Are you choosy regarding the people you meet and the food you eat?
amm, it's tricky. I am not good at singing or something but i am creative with my speech (people get easily influence with my communication) true as well, i am very calculative when it comes to people and yes i am choosy in food.
• Do you have a big family? Are you someone who is very proud of his family/family’s wealth/finances or speech
well yes i have big family with today's standerd yet, people have tons of dispute and dont meet often or able to maintain a happy mode of communication. No, i am not proud of anything about my family.
• Is your father someone who has had disputes regarding inheritance and/or aggressively pursued inheritance affairs? Is he someone who is an authoritative/commanding figure and aggressive? Do you have disputes with your father, teachers, and religious views?
well, we didn't have any inherentance issue yet. But my father always lacks behind as his parents and other 3 brothers seems to exploit. Yes my father is oldest in my family and he is agresive and commanding. Yes, quite often. I cant expain anything to him despite of my efforts simple conversation with him ends up in disaster. Yes we dont share same views(parents family or even teachers)
• Are you someone who criticizes/compares/judges younger siblings or father/teachers a lot? Are you someone who cannot share issues with teacher/father/religion with others?
not excatly, but yes. Yes i cannot share anything with my family members or friends (as i cant resonate with everyone around), father specially
nha, i dont fight with anyone but i frustrate
i dont know, but they have a damaged car
• Do you find peace when you are working or with a girlfriend/partner/public dealing?
true, i feel good to deal with someone i love (i dont have any but if anyone ever existes)public dealing
• Any prominent event in 2011/2012 regarding father's finances, career/education-related, or father's family?
well as far as i Remember, we shifted to our new house in july of 2011, and nothing significant happend.

Kind Regards,
Dipak
Thank you for assisting...
areve

Post by areve »

dipak wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:28 am Hi,

yes it is quite true. I am not very exited with typical 9-5 jobs and i am very choosy when it comes to job roles. It is also true that i feel disconnect with a large group of people and i feel do not belong to the society.(may be i am introvert or something) and it is very though for to maintain a healthy relationship with people. Yes i am attracted to product design and graphics design s recently and i quite enjoy doing things. But professionally i am an engineer (electronics and communication). Yes, i feel i love to do a job with emotional satisfaction than a million $ job with no satisfaction at all.
true
no they don't, but before marriage my father had someone else to marry with.
. I dont Remember excatly but initially i wanted to join government but not i dont feel like joining any govt. Organization (wanted to become a diplomat)
amm... Yes i like my sister (note she is not my real sister, my father dont have any sisters so neighbour came nd become his sister and one of his brother's daughter is my sister)
amm, it's tricky. I am not good at singing or something but i am creative with my speech (people get easily influence with my communication) true as well, i am very calculative when it comes to people and yes i am choosy in food.
well yes i have big family with today's standerd yet, people have tons of dispute and dont meet often or able to maintain a happy mode of communication. No, i am not proud of anything about my family.
well, we didn't have any inherentance issue yet. But my father always lacks behind as his parents and other 3 brothers seems to exploit. Yes my father is oldest in my family and he is agresive and commanding. Yes, quite often. I cant expain anything to him despite of my efforts simple conversation with him ends up in disaster. Yes we dont share same views(parents family or even teachers)
not excatly, but yes. Yes i cannot share anything with my family members or friends (as i cant resonate with everyone around), father specially
nha, i dont fight with anyone but i frustrate
i dont know, but they have a damaged car
true, i feel good to deal with someone i love (i dont have any but if anyone ever existes)public dealing
well as far as i Remember, we shifted to our new house in july of 2011, and nothing significant happend.

Kind Regards,
Dipak
Thank you for assisting...
dipak

Post by dipak »

Hi,

sincere thanks for your patience and openness in responding to questions. Below is what mind can see:

1) Please follow the strictest code of righteousness in speech, action, and thoughts. You are under Jupiter Dasha and Saturn is Lagna Lord; they will put the hammer down if dharma is not followed.

2) Creative pursuit (modeling, photography, product design/marketing, flashy stuff) and things that are your true passion/hobbies will help you succeed. If you don't follow your heart/hobbies neither will star oblige nor will your efforts succeed. Also, the money will roll if you effort, lower down a checklist for now and JUST DO IT! Seems like you hesitate a lot before starting something new. Time post-Dec 2023 will be good for the money if efforts are put in starting asap.

3) Mending relation with father and sincerely agreeing to disagree with him but still, care/respect/doing stuff for each other will open doors of LUCK!

4) Time is right for starting something new post-Feb 2021. Doing something involving family folks or siblings/neighbors can be easier vs going all independent by yourself.

OM,
Dipak
areve

Post by areve »

admin wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:08 am Hi areve,

Looks like you're experiencing a great deal of nervous tension and perhaps finding it difficult to focus on one thing at a time.
Seems like you're feeling the need for change but can't settle on anything specific.

I'd suggest that you do need change and that you need to break out of old habits and fears, but just be a bit careful here that you don't fly off on some course out of just the need for change.

Nonetheless, I feel that by the end of this year/or during the early part of next year there will be opportunities for you to find the work you want and need which may well eventually bring you the financial stability you desire.

Best,
Admin.
Thank you Admin for your time and valuable advice. Indeed i am bit sacred of things. I'll improve. Stay in you touch.
Stay safe.