Career prospects

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
surefire

Career prospects

Post by surefire »

Dear All
I am looking out for career advice for the next few months period.
- Career field to focus on... Industry/ sector etc
- City/ country where I could get a good career. Any possibility of international career
- what is a better option... Job/ own business

My details are
Date of birth - 30 May 1974
Time of birth - 10 am
Place - Dombivli, Maharashtra, India
Gender - Male
Location - Mumbai, Maharashtra
admin
Site Admin

Re: Career prospects

Post by admin »

Hi surefire,

I see your question has been answered by several Vedic astrologers.

I also see that it appears that your birth-time has been rounded off to the nearest hour - which happens frequently in busy hospitals.
As (in Western Astrology) the time you have given results in the primary angles falling on the cusps of each Sign thereon, this makes it difficult to know for sure which Planets rule those all-important areas of your chart.  

One particular aspect is clear however, and this suggests that before you can move forward, you need to face up to and deal with the past in order to be open to new possibilities.  Changing your habitual way of responding, or letting go of fears that hold you back is relevant at this time.

I realise that this is very general and may be obvious to you, but anything further could be inaccurate without an exact - or at least much closer - birth-time.
I suggest you get your chart rectified by an astrologer who is well versed in this very difficult process of rectification.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
surefire

Post by surefire »

Thank you Admin for your response.
I am not aware what's the perfect way to rectify my chart esp when the time is as per my birth records. You reckon that someone would work backwards and deduce the time of birth based on my traits??
Also would be helpful if you could elaborate on "Changing your habitual way of responding, or letting go of fears"?
Regards
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi surefire,

With regard to rectification matters, I suggest you ask in the Vedic or KP areas on the Forum as they may know of astrologers who can do this for you.
Or, you can just type in Google "rectification astrologers" - and choose whether you want a Vedic or Western approach.  
What astrologers do to rectify birth-times is to (usually) ask for about 10 major events in your life and the dates these occurred and then set up various charts with possible correlations to those events until gradually they can settle on what they feel is an accurate birth-time.

Re  "Changing your habitual way of responding, or letting go of fears" I suggest that this is about learning to let go of any need to rely on the opinions or influence of friends or peer groups and instead, going your own way, discovering and developing your own path and creative potential.   This doesn't mean ignore friends or to just dump them,  but rather using the experiences you have gained therefrom  to move forward on your own unique and individual path and direction.  Perhaps this will entail letting go of some friendships or groups that are either no longer working for you and in fact my be interfering with your progress with regard to fulfilling your creative potential.  

You may be sensing this, but perhaps this is where the 'fear' comes in as, letting go of the past and stepping into your 'unknown' future, relying on yourself rather than on others, and putting your own needs ahead of group/friends' needs, can naturally be challenging and filled with unknowns.

Given that the ruler of your South Node (Past) is Mercury, which is conjunct Saturn in the very sensitive Sign of Cancer there can be a lack of confidence in your communications, especially your feelings, as there can be a fear of appearing or being 'wrong' or inaccurate, and this can lead to hesitation in speaking your mind.  Perhaps too this results in re-playing mentally what you've said, and re-creating the conversation or words over and over ("I should have said this..." etc.).  As a result, this can also contribute to those fears mentioned.

The ruler(s) of your North Node (path of development) are Jupiter and Neptune, suggesting an understanding that goes beyond the everyday, concrete Mercury facts and data which in fact your South Node Ruler can then pull together and express perfectly.

And so, this current aspect (which is in fact the transiting North Node coming to the conjunction with your Natal South Node) can at this time, pull together and unite your past and your future in a practical and real shift in your life, if you can meet the challenge with courage.

Do remember that this is all from a Western Astrology viewpoint, and I understand that Vedic astrologers have quite a different view of the North and South Nodes. 

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
surefire

Post by surefire »

Hi admin
Thank you for such a detailed response.
I will reach out to astrologers in other groups to figure out the rectification.
As regards your other comments, I understand your advice for me is to be more assertive. Is that correct?
Your analysis is spot on.. I don't have much of an issue being assertive or speaking my mind with my peer group.. However in a professional setting, when it comes to seniors/ superiors it becomes difficult for me to get into a debate, an argument or a confrontation even though I know that they are wrong. I accept their view and move ahead in life waiting for them to realise their own folly.
I didn't quite get the North node comment where you talk about jupiter, mercury facts etc.
I know I have been bothering you a lot but can you explain that part?
Regards
can you Pl elaborate
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi surefire,

Sorry for the delay.

The North and South Nodes are opposite 'points' on an axis.   The South Node is "the past", and generally relevant to early life and habits we develop in our early lives; or qualities we are born with, possibly inherited from the parents/grandparents etc.  These are skills or habits in which we feel more secure, and which we tend to fall back on or into when stressed or afraid to move forward.

The North Node represents qualities we are learning as we go through life and is said to be or indicate our path to growth and development. 

However, although the North North is often described as "positive" and the South Node as "negative", both areas need to be balanced.
For example, in your chart, the NN is in your 5th House - area of creative expression and development of your "indivudalness", so this is what you have been/are learning during your life.   The SN is in the 11th House - the area of friends, social and peer groups - and hence is the area in which you may feel more comfortable (as I described previously), and may tend to rely more on rather than "going your own individual way.

If you want to know more about this NN/SN,  I suggest you do a search in Google where you'll find much that will help you understand this more fully.
(Just type in:  "the nodes and astrology").

Best,
Admin.
surefire

Post by surefire »

Thank you for the clarification. Much helpful