A little help

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
destiny07

A little help

Post by destiny07 »

Hi i’m starting to really get into astrology i have a general idea of what to look for in a birth chart but i really don’t know what it all means. If anyone who has more experience could read and tell me more about my birth chart that would be so wonderful. My date and time of birth is october 7th 2002 at 6:49am in albuquerque new mexico. I also saw this thing online saying that having a 29th degree can indicate some type of special energy like psychic abilities but i have no idea if it was just made up stuff or if it has some truth to it.
Attachments
C43295D8-41BA-4B3D-B087-B8E9EFA6681F.png
C43295D8-41BA-4B3D-B087-B8E9EFA6681F.png (85.84 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: A little help

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi D07, just on that 29 degree thing, yes, you are right, it's just another newbie thing, professional astrologers generally don't bother with this sort of thing. As per your chart, you were born at a New Moon, Sun conjunct Moon. This suggests that you start things quite easily but sometimes you may not finish them as easily.

Ascendant is Libra, the sign of balance and harmony, you find that you much prefer to keep the peace rather than go in and fight, but that is only sometimes. There are times thought when you get so wound up that you burst.

There is a T-square focused on your Mercury / Mars conjunction from Saturn and Chiron. This suggests that you spend a lot of time procrastinating, somewhat similar to what Libra will do when undecided.

Do you see that there are a number of contrary points in your chart? Some want you to push forward, to do something spontaneous. But then there is the demand that you wait and see how things turn out before you act. It is a bit like the stoplights at the intersection, they can turn red, orange or green whenever they feel like it. This is the nature of life anyway, but for you it can be annoying to you and to others.

Don't stress though, this is how you will learn how to manage your life. It is designed to instill caution, training you to think first before you jump in, to look before you leap. Your chart seeks to urge you along a path that is safest, you need to find that safe path otherwise the forces and drivers within your unconscious can push you to make rash decisions that get you into trouble.

One thing I suggest you do is learn to meditate, deep relaxation, and take my free astrology course, the link is in my signature.