What do you think..?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
molokko

What do you think..?

Post by molokko »

Hello,

I am new at astrology. Nowadays i am trying to intreprete my relatives's birth charts. I was work for my nephew's chart. But i am confused a little bit. So i have few questions

1- What do you think about intelligence and strategy talent?

2- What can you say about this chart general, is it powerful, do you see anything interesting?

3- What dou think about money in his life?

4-What do you see about fame, can he be famous?

Birth Chart: https://ibb.co/YhpQprM
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: What do you think..?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

HI Molokko, I have a free course linked below in my signature, please have a look at it as it will help answer some of those questions.

What you have asked in your query would take a professional astrologer a few days to delineate properly. Reading someone's astrology chart requires considerable time and effort because the consequences of getting it wrong can be very confusing and disruptive for that person. The professional astrologers on this forum make it appear easy. For instance, I can usually locate the key points in someone's chart in a few moments, but that took me 35 years of serious study and practice to be able to do it. So please, don't think that what we do is easy.

It is fine to read astrology as a fun thing with family and friends, I did that many years ago too. But the offer is there for you to take the next step and study it more seriously. When you have studied the course please get back to me and then we can work through your questions together.