weight gain

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lakers248

weight gain

Post by Lakers248 »

lately i've been gaining a lot of weight despite changes in my diet and i cant seem to lose any. wondering if something in the planets was contributing to this. november 10, 1982 6:55am Merced, California USA
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: weight gain

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Lakers, there is little to suggest sudden weight gain, however, we do know that many psychopharmaceutical and pain medications can cause significant and sudden weight gain. This is the sort of thing you would discuss with your doctor and see if they can come up with something that will not produce such significant weight changes.

It is basically fluid and this is why you use can add fresh raw juices to your diet. The natural anti-inflammatories contained in celery juice for example, helps remove excess fluid. You should consult someone like a natural therapist who knows about juicing, they can advise you further.

The bottom line is that your chart shows that you are still going through a tough time so please don't stress that things are getting worse, they aren't, they are slowly improving though, but it is slow - transiting Neptune moves off around March. This is the best time to continue managing your change in diet (no junk food, they inflame your nervous system and cause all sorts of health problems) and changes in lifestyle to include more meditation, more walking and doing things that help reduce stress and build on your inner work.

Now you can add something that is really really good for your healing and can speed things up - juicing. Do your research, you might want to have a look at the book 'Medical Medium' and talk to experts in the field of juicing too.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Thank you. Cant wait till the heaviness of transits passes hopefully by march they will. I do drink celery juice daily.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lakers, you can add other fresh raw fruits and vegetables to your juice if you like. Don't forget to talk to your doctor as well, they should be able to help.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

thank you, will do the fresh fruits juices.