North node x Moon and Lilith

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
julhana

North node x Moon and Lilith

Post by julhana »

Hello everyone.
I am here to ask you a help. Please, if my english is not so good let me know and I will explain what it mean. I am from Brazil.
So ... I am so tired and, searching for some answer on my natal chart, I found my moon and my lilith in the 2th house, Libra, doing a trine with my North Node in 6th house in Aquarius and a sextile with South North (Leo, 12th house).
My venus is in Scorpio in 3th house and does a square on my north node.
I am feeling so alone for so long ... It seems as if my destiny is to be alone, you know what I mean? All my relationships was poor and most of all was abusive (including sexual abuses), my friendships are distant (especially this last year, of course, but I feel as if in the last five or six years, when I started my spiritual growth, improving my individuality and know more about my self (I used to let people do anything while I kept my pain just for me, and my wishes and everything, most of time I was suffering alone or I just didn't complain about nothing, trying to handle with everything by my own), it is incompatible with relationships ... Or I deny myself, or I am alone ... The people who like me as I am are far away (living in another country or state) and after all this I was handle with some memories of sexual abuses that happened in my childhood ... These last years were so punk. December 04 my lovely cat passed away and I realized how much I am tired.

Here is my natal chart if you would like to see. Thank you a lot and I am waiting with gratitude for your answers!
junatalchart.png
junatalchart.png (265.37 KiB) Viewed 507 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: North node x Moon and Lilith

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Julhana, I can see that you are very sensitive and particularly seek to avoid any form of conflict. You give up parts of your 'self' to keep the peace, eventually there is nothing left to give.

Please PM your birth details, add more information on your status: marriage, children, work, children, those sorts of things will help me target what you want to know. I will then be in a position to post more for you, thanks.