Something about my relationships

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Schattenparker11

Something about my relationships

Post by Schattenparker11 »

Hello, i am very much intrusted to know about my relationship aspects of my life. I am working in my studies and professional development and it seems laging behind. It Would you wonderful if someone take a look and help me understand the darken area of my life.
Thank you.
11 aug 2001
3.05 am
Pali rajasthan India
admin
Site Admin

Re: Something about my relationships

Post by admin »

Hello Schattenparker11,

I suggest that you may not be really attracted to those of your own age (at least as potential "partners", and may find that while you're young, you prefer or may be attracted to those who are older, more mature, perhaps even teachers or mentors...someone who's on the same "wavelength" as yourself.   

You may develop relationships with those who are or have been long-term friends as in fact you need warmth, loyalty, security and stability in your relationships/partners, even though you may not immediately recognise this in yourself.  

Don't worry, just enjoy your youth and freedom in the meantime, knowing that your real relationship needs will be met...at the 'right' time.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]