Life in General and About Me

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
SJM92

Life in General and About Me

Post by SJM92 »

I have felt indecisive about my career and life in general and which direction I should go in. I feel like I'm at a crossroads, but also feeling quite calm for the first time in a long time. I am a teacher at a school, but i am not sure that is the direction I want to go in. I am thinking about pursuing my dream of playing golf as I'm quite good and could see myself as an instructor or working in that area somehow. A few months ago, I organized a golf camp for my colleagues at work and it went well. We would go out and play every Friday. I do enjoy a good party and some recreational substances from time to time. I started seeing someone at work around October. We had met in August and relocated for work. A colleague actually managed to get us both together by making us kiss. I told her I was seeing someone and things cooled off until around October where it picked up again. Since December break we have been spending a lot of time together - almost everyday actually which seems great although not something I usually do with a gf.

If you could give me any insight into myself, my career and love...I would appreciate it.

July 21, 1992
11am (Not sure of the exact time down to the minute)
Lincolnshire, UK
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Life in General and About Me

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi SJM, I guess that you are male?

OK, I want you to do a bit more research on your birth time. 11.00 am can mean anything from 10:40 to 11:20 and that will make a significant change to your chart. Contact the hospital where you were born and ask them, talk to your mother and father, siblings and uncles and aunts, anyone, then get back to us.
SJM92

Post by SJM92 »

Unfortunately, the best I can do is between 11 and 12 am.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Ok, we'll run with this but 16 minutes earlier than 11.20 am makes your Ascendant Virgo instead of Libra and that is a huge difference in how you manage or interact with the world outside. All I can do is urge you to go back and try again because this is important.

With a Libra Ascendant you seek balance and harmony, always putting your own needs on hold to please others. If it was Virgo that would be slightly different, still a people pleaser but for different reasons. You would also be more practical and analytical rather than fussing about making things look pretty on the outside.

Moon in Aries gives you a bit of a hothead, you can react emotionally before you think about things. Sun in Cancer is a bit more complex, nicely placed and aspected, shows you enjoy success and have success when you put your mind on it. Sometimes you spend too much time daydreaming and that actually frustrates you quite a bit. Your inability to function and move forward is seen by you as a major problem. You get angry but you push it down, that is why golf and other forms of physical expression are extremely valuable for you to release pent up nervousness and agitation.

OK, I'll rest up now, I've got visitors coming so I shall leave you to ponder what I've said and wait for you to comment.
SFPage.jpg
SFPage.jpg (642.91 KiB) Viewed 1136 times
SJM92

Post by SJM92 »

I feel this to be very accurate. I do tend to get quite frustrated in myself when I feel like I am wasting time on my phone or doing other things not oriented towards my goals. Do you see any improvements in this area in the coming months?

I would really like to pursue a career change possibly as a golf instructor or amateur golf player in the near future. I will say after years of instability with my career, this year has been the most stable I have felt in a long time. I currently teach young children, but have been quite unsure if this is what I want to do long term. However, I am more satisfied now than I have been in quite some time.

I have had a challenging few years and some very dark periods. I can be a bit tied to substance use occasionally or more than occasionally, but had an extended period without last quarantine.

As a child I had a disease which lead to issues with my hip. I am perfectly functioning and many would have a hard time even noticing that due to difficulties I may limp. However, it has caused a few limitations in my lifetime. I enjoy to surf, play golf and be active.

I have thought about returning home or going on one last adventure before I get much older. I guess I'm a bit of a wanderer. I've lived in Australia, France, Spain and Portugal in my adult life and still often fantasize about making France a reality. I only spent a short time there before moving to Spain as there was work available and the ability to surf.

Is there anything to can tell me about career, improvement in drive, or any other areas in the near future.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

SJM, you are soon to have your Saturn Return, a period that will challenge you to examine your life in detail and to make decisions for your future based on the insights you gain. This begins now but ramps up later this year and early next year, it will probably last about 12 months. So although you are restless now your psyche is preparing you for this major self-examination, and the outcomes will then form your future.

2021 is a preparatory year, probably a good time to trial a few things - learn to meditate and set goals. I highly recommend that you talk to someone you trust, a mentor is what you need right now and for about 2 years until you get yourself back on deck and have your compass properly set.

You can read my book on the introduction to psychological astrology for a bit more info on Saturn. I also recommend Stephen Arroyo's book, 'Astrology, Karma and Transformation'. This is a book that I cherish almost higher Liz Greene's books.