best profession suits as per my chart

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Nick83

Re: best profession suits as per my chart

Post by Nick83 »

hi there!

I just had a quick look, but you do seem to have quite a bit of 12th House stuff going on...

I'll keep it short (more detail next time) - I think you'd be a good talker, but perhaps something which involves a sympathy for others, maybe helping others in some way. maybe a councilor, teacher.. maybe even doctor of some kind. I think you can empathise with people around you, maybe feel like you need to defend them and innately understand their needs. I think you'd be willing to fight for others if need be - you have a good sense of morals, although perhaps you can be a bit aggressive in your tone sometimes? either way, you're a quick thinker and that could be your defining quality.

I'd say that even being a lawyer may suit you as you have a naturally good sense of what is fair and right. Either way, I do think that a career that involves the aiding of others would be a good choice for you.

If i can think of anything else I'll get back to you.... I hope you have a good day, take care!

EDIT: I should also add, that you're probably quite creative, at least as a thinker. You are like this naturally tho.. innate, as is the 12th House.

I should also add this: maybe you find yourself having difficulty defining your own emotions and also thinking that you find relationships difficult (but not in a bad / destructive way)? the 12th House can make one feel like they don't deserve something or the attention of something while at the same time understanding it in a way that is almost psychic, intuitive. If this is the case, don't let this empathy for others make you feel like you deserve anything but the best. ie, what you want in life can be yours - feelings, understanding, love, money is not just for other people to enjoy :)
moosaa

i'm a MCA graduate..

Post by moosaa »

respected person..

i'm a 24 year old male

finished my MCA & searching for jobs..

kindly tell that which will be good for me..

what kind of job as per my chart.
Nick83

Re: best profession suits as per my chart

Post by Nick83 »

Hello there again.

I cannot tell you what actual job you should get as it is not up to me personally to tell you that. I can however interpret what sort of vocations would suit you and i have done so here:

"I think you'd be a good talker, but perhaps something which involves a sympathy for others, maybe helping others in some way. maybe a councilor, teacher.. maybe even doctor of some kind. I think you can empathise with people around you, maybe feel like you need to defend them and innately understand their needs. I think you'd be willing to fight for others if need be - you have a good sense of morals, although perhaps you can be a bit aggressive in your tone sometimes? either way, you're a quick thinker and that could be your defining quality.

I'd say that even being a lawyer may suit you as you have a naturally good sense of what is fair and right. Either way, I do think that a career that involves the aiding of others would be a good choice for you."

I think I have narrowed the types of profession down quite a bit, but I will do it again for you nevertheless: Councilor (ie, psychiatrist / psychologic profession), Nurse / Doctor; going down the more "aggressive" route, i'd even say a lawyer. Those are the jobs I think you'd be best at / feel most at home with. However, since you have an MCA that does narrow down the possibilities to something IT orientated. perhaps administration for education?

I'm afraid that, since I'm not a careers advisor, I can only tell you what your astrology chart tells me, not your CV.

I hope you can find the answer from someone else. Good luck and best wishes :)
moosaa

k.sir.no more posts..

Post by moosaa »

respected rajasekar sir..

here after no more post from me on behalf of others..

but pl kindly only one prediction needed abt my own brother..i mean abt my brothers job ..

kindly that alone pl reply sir..

surely i promise u not to post more topics onbehalf of others..

sorry if i made wrong attitude..