Solar Return Reading

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Sijju

Re: Solar Return Reading

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:17 am Different astrologers may use different "orbs" of transiting planetary influences. 
The astrologer who gave you this reading has given a very wide orb for transiting Pluto square your Moon as Pluto is now 6 degrees past the square to your Moon and strongly waning in effect.
It's effect might have begun to have been felt in 2016 and was strong for the whole of 2017/2018.

Transiting Saturn is actually coming to the trine with your Mercury (along with Jupiter - expansion and growth), and as the latter has entered your 6th House (work and health - especially mental health), both should be much more positive in effect.   The Saturn trine to Mercury should help you to be more realistic and organised with regard to both those areas, and as Mercury is in (and rules your 2nd House/Finances and your 10th House/Career), this is very promising.

You will need to watch that you don't fall back into depression at times though as Saturn is also square your Pluto and comes to the square to your Venus in the 3rd, which can result in taking offence too easily/feeling ignored or overlooked, or taking the actions/words of others in the wrong way when its actually unintended.  

Saturn is NOWHERE NEAR your Mars which is in the 21st degree of Capricorn.  Saturn was affecting your Mars during 2019.

In fact, I'm suspecting that you must have had this reading some time ago ?

Best,
Admin.
Well,yes this reading it's a bit old. :| As for depression/avoidant personality disorder,already started psychotherapy to improve some areas,but still affected me after 1 month i retired from my previous stressful job,didn't wanted to leave the workplace cause i'm leaving a familiar environment for me,but the company and the job(salary,programs) were really bad for me,that didn't have no time to do anything else.

I'm waiting offers/opportunities for new job,i've already rejected one early january cause the company didn't pay well again.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Admin,thank you for your reading and predictions,you were absolutely right about deep change coming and the new opportunities,i finally got a better job,only 1 month retired from the previous company,i'm a bit anxious of what enviroment and people will meet in new job,didn't wanted to leave my current clothes shop i was working so far(2,5 years) as i knew so many good people there :? ,but needed to take a risk for something better for my career. :wink:

Also started psychotherapy for my disorder i'm facing,do you think will overcome it,not easy to turn an introvert and shy,into an extrovert and with communication skills guy. :roll:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Siju,

There's nothing wrong with being an "introvert" !   Unfortunately - especially in our Western society - being extroverted is more 'natural', and those who are "extroverts" assume that being introverted is "wrong".   

The majority of your planets are under the horizon, which tends to be more subjective - needing more time to process and digest situations and therefore needing more 'alone' time to do this.  

With your Moon in outgoing Aries conjunct your North Node (above the horizon), this can result in your acting (in an extrovert manner) in impulsive ways, which you can then regret as it can occur in an awkward way.  

Naturally, some balance is needed and your psychotherapist should be able to help you understand and work through this.
But don't feel that you have to try to become an extrovert just because others say this is what you should be, as trying to make yourself something you're not will add stress and make matters worse.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Siju, Admin asked me to add a little of my experience to your thread, I hope you don't mind.

I once read a book, I can't remember the name, it basically reminds us that nearly all of our major discoveries were made by introverts. Introverts are the best workers, researchers, home carers and producers of food and other essential products. Introverts give their employers fewer headaches because they don't complain, bully or upset customers. They cost less to manage than extroverts because they don't initiate problems that end in court.

Extroverts are problematic because they are always seeking to get ahead of everyone else. They are often caught using other people's excellent work to promote themselves, they bully other staff and customers. They make promises they don't bother keeping and they just don't care if they destroy the team or the project they are working on as long as they can climb up the corporate or public service ladder.

Extroverts can be useful to sell products or services, so you might want them in sales. Unfortunately, they have been known to lie and cheat and steal. And you don't want them managing staff, they tend to bully too much. There are wonderful extroverts too, but we tend to notice the bad ones the most.

So stay an introvert, you might not get noticed but you will feel good about what you achieve because you can do it without harming anyone.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:13 am Hi Siju, Admin asked me to add a little of my experience to your thread, I hope you don't mind.

So stay an introvert, you might not get noticed but you will feel good about what you achieve because you can do it without harming anyone.
Don't mind of course.. :oops:

Doctor said to me,we will try to improve some areas you struggle but we cannot change complete what you really are,you are introvert,so we will focus to transform you into a less introvert guy,so to have some choices you didn't have before. :arrow: To have some friendships than having nothing,to hang out and have fun from not getting no plessure from nowhere.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:11 am
With the North Node in the SR 8th, deep change is afoot.  If you open your mind to new realms and people, anything's possible.   Helping others in some way will also open new doors to you, especially with the SR Sun in the 11th.
Is this deep change has to do with something specific,ex career prospects,is this change still coming or it was the new job opportunity came to me? :?:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sijju,

It's a deep psychological change which will probably become clearer during the course of your psychotherapy.
Probably such inner shifts will ultimately assist in all other areas of your life.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:47 am Hi Sijju,

It's a deep psychological change which will probably become clearer during the course of your psychotherapy.
Probably such inner shifts will ultimately assist in all other areas of your life.

Best,
Admin.
Alright,i understood,so therapy will help a lot next months to improve emotional issues. :P :) May should have tried earlier,but never it's too late.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The psychotherapy didn't happen until "the time was right" for it to do so.
So...No Regrets ! :D

Admin.
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

admin wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:24 am The psychotherapy didn't happen until "the time was right" for it to do so.
So...No Regrets ! :D

Admin.
My last year solar return should be full of malefics,this new one seems to be for positive changes,a better job,a better salary,psychotherapy,friendships coming etc.