SR 2017 what it has stored for me?

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
TMA

SR 2017 what it has stored for me?

Post by TMA »

Respected Astrologers,

Following is my data:

Date of Birth 10 June 1986
Time 6:45 am
Place Karachi Pakistan
Gender Female

I shall be grateful if you can put light on my SR chart.

Thankyou
Attachments
SR with natal chart.gif
SR with natal chart.gif (114.62 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
SR 2017-18 Chart.gif
SR 2017-18 Chart.gif (111.07 KiB) Viewed 2807 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: SR 2017 what it has stored for me?

Post by admin »

Hi TM, welcome and thank you for posting the charts.

I see that transiting (retrograde) Pluto is currently in sextile to your natal Midheaven/10th House (Career, goals, public status) – and therefore, in trine to your IC/4th House (family, home). What’s particularly interesting is that in your SR, these cusps are reversed. In other words, your natal 10th House cusp is in the same Sign and almost exactly the same degree as your SR 4th House, and vice versa.

Transiting Pluto will repeat these aspects during the course of your SR year, and what this suggests is that you are and will be undergoing and experiencing the opportunity for a very positive, deep and transformative change and regeneration of both your career/public status/goals, and of your family/home environment. Naturally, much of the way this plays out will depend upon whether you have a specific career. Generally though, it just means that much change is afoot.

Well, that’s only one small part of it all, though a very important one. And I would like to know a bit more about you in order to continue with this particular Solar Return matter. So, perhaps you could fill me in with a few details, such as your current situation, married/single (if married, how is your relationship currently/how long have you been married?); home and family experience (relationship with parents, for e.g.); work or otherwise, etc., or anything else you feel is important to you, especially at this point in time. (You can ‘pm’ me with such if you prefer them to remain private).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Post by TMA »

Hi Admin,

Thankyou for your response.

I had a smooth life till 2015. After ward i got married in 2016 feb and it was a biggest disaster of my life. I had to leave my career. My husband was a devil for me. I gone through a very painful period of my life, infact sometimes without necessary household items. I applied for divorce but my in laws indulge me in legal matters. My image has been deteriorated in society, despite of the fact that i am a victom. My relationship with my siblings has also been affected due to lack of support.I donot have kid. The fact is i am also going through internal crisis my views about religon , society and my values all are changing. I am feeling like i was dead inside and now i am getting birth again spirtually because the way i use to see the world has been changed and therefore this world has been changed for me.
Currently I am desparately looking for job. My divorce will be finalized in next week. Now i have plan to focus on my career and i have also joined an NGO who works for children as my purpose is now to serve humanity.

Regards
TMA

Post by TMA »

Hello,

Any insight please????
One update, i have got job....unexpectedly.....really happy for that :)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TMA, and thank you for your patience.

I think you are going to have to prepare yourself for this major journey and transition in your life. Natally you have Neptune in your 7th House (Partners/relationships/confrontations), and Neptune here can make it difficult to choose the ‘right’ partner as you can tend to idealise a partner rather than seeing them as they really are. So this experience is a strong warning about how you choose a partner, and it’s a very good idea to keep this in mind when and if you should ‘fall in love’ again. You are a very sensitive soul dear TMA, and need periods of time alone in order to get yourself back together again. Your choice of working for children and serving humanity is indeed your path. This would give that powerful Pluto of yours in the area of ‘children’/love affairs and your creativity and individuality, a ‘proper’ and much more fruitful outlet than in purely personal relationships.

And this is all coming together through and as a result of the experiences of these past few years. A hard ‘lesson’ indeed, but clearly life-changing, as you have said.

In your Solar Return, the Sun (‘Self’) is now in the 7th House, hence the confrontations and legal matters. This position should give you the will and energy to deal with this matter, but it may not be easy going, and there may well be a lot of loose ends to tie up before it is truly over. So...prepare yourself. Your Solar Return Mars will be in conjunction with your Natal Asc. so again, this gives a lot of energy. However, it will be important that you don’t use this energy by being on the defensive. Stop and think before you act or respond. In this way you’ll be much more likely to succeed.

Also in the SR, the Moon is conj. Saturn in Sag. and rising in the 1st House. This suggests that you do need to take extra care with regard to any legal matters – make sure you have a good solicitor who will walk you through the necessary steps and help you not to overlook any important details. With Pluto in the 2nd House in the SR, there will be major shifts in your attitude to what you value, and to the way in which you view money and possessions. Just don’t be too eager to ‘throw it all away’ in one hit. I think that the SR Saturn conjunct your Moon will help to make you circumspect about these issues, although at times you may go through periods of depression when things don’t move as fast or in quite the way you want them to. Just hang in there, and try to see what it is that you think you need, rather than what you really do need. Any and every block that may occur is a sign that you’re hanging on to something that is no longer necessary for your true needs, and difficult though this may be, they are and will be helping you to clear your way to your future. Certainly with your North Node in Aries in the 11th (social groups), you are set to be a leader or pioneer in the field you choose.

Again in the SR, new studies and perhaps even travel, will lead you forward to your goals. With Virgo on the Midheaven (Career), and Mercury ruling in Gemini in the 6th (work) you will need to be discerning about your goals and your career. Joining with others is important, as long as you don’t put those others ‘on a pedestal’. You’ll need to discriminate between your own goals and those of others with whom you join forces. (Working with or for children is also indicated).

This coming year is about learning as well as teaching, and if you concentrate on these issues, rather than allowing yourself to get weighed down with situations that may seem unfair, or by those who seem to be against you, or who seem cold and unfeeling, then not only will you weather the storm, but also you will come out of it all so much stronger. This is a powerful year for you and the beginning of a whole new life journey for you – even if at times it may not feel that way. From September on, this will all start to emerge much more strongly, so in the meantime, keep your goal in full view and this will help you through the difficult times.

I do hope this has helped and if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Post by TMA »

Thank you admin for your time and detail analysis,
You are right with Neptune in 7th I idealize my partner but unfortunately my marriage was purely arrange so I didn't fall in love.
I am unable to understand this statement
"You are a very sensitive soul dear TMA, and need periods of time alone in order to get yourself back together again. Your choice of working for children and serving humanity is indeed your path. This would give that powerful Pluto of yours in the area of ‘children’/love affairs and your creativity and individuality, a ‘proper’ and much more fruitful outlet than in purely personal relationships."
Does that mean that personal relationships are not mine cup of tea??

You are also right about legal matters, there are problems but I am on the right path and taking all measures to overcome and things are taking time but getting smooth. In first half of 2017 legal matter was a great headache for me but next year I am not expecting it. Lets see. Yes I can feel Pluto in 2nd house of SR as I am getting very much conscious about money and valuables, previously I was very careless about money.
Learning , teaching and meeting with so many new people all things have been started from now in my life. Does Uranus and venus in 5th house represent work with children? Does any long term foreign travel is indicated in my SR or natal chart?

Regards
TMA
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Re: “I am unable to understand this statement
You are a very sensitive soul dear TMA, and need periods of time alone in order to get yourself back together again. Your choice of working for children and serving humanity is indeed your path. This would give that powerful Pluto of yours in the area of ‘children’/love affairs and your creativity and individuality, a ‘proper’ and much more fruitful outlet than in purely personal relationships"

This just means that, during times of stress, you need some ‘alone time’ to get yourself back together again, and in order to process all that has been going on in your life. With your Sun in the 12th ruling your 3rd House (writing, communicating) this suggests that you need to time organise your thoughts before you are able to properly convey them to others. This is also really good for creative writing, so this may indicate the possibility of doing creative writing for children, and also of course, for yourself. What I mean by the latter is that it might be a good idea to keep a journal of your thoughts and experiences, (and perhaps even turn this into a book of sorts eventually). Mainly, in keeping a journal, it will help you to focus your thoughts and learn much about what you have experienced and thereby about your own inner self and journey, by reading them back to yourself at a later date. There is quite a lot of deep pain that needs to be recognised, and writing about it will help you to understand, confront and release it. There is great talent in the area of writing, and if you haven’t found it yet, writing down your private thoughts will help you to help yourself, and also, eventually to help others via your words. Communicating with and for children is also a very strong part of this talent.

And no, this doesn’t necessarily mean that ‘personal relationships are not your cup of tea’. However, it does suggest to me that they are secondary to your main needs. I think that personal relationships (romantic or partnerships/marriage) may tend to be fraught as the planets involved in and with those areas are not particularly ‘personal’, and where they are ‘personal’ (your Moon conjunct Venus in Cancer) they can tend to shift to the ‘impersonal’. In other words, a partner for you needs to share your higher ideals and also be someone who works towards the same impersonal/humanitarian goals. ‘Ordinary’ romantic love is an area that you are leaving behind, and getting involved with another in an obsessive and too intense way will probably leave you feeling ‘been there, done that, don’t want it that way anymore’. Again, it isn’t that you shouldn’t get involved with someone in a deep and meaningful way, just that you may find you end up after such relationships, feeling worn out and drained, not least of all because perhaps you tend to give way in order to keep the peace. It’s a matter of eventually transmuting that intensity of feeling, and your capacity for peace-making and harmony into your work for and with others.

Always it’s better to be with others who are honest and high-minded as ‘lower’ types will drag you down into their own mires and leave you feeling hurt and unfulfilled, not least of all because you are so sensitive and need warmth and love in order for you to give warmth and love.

Re: “Does Uranus and venus in 5th house represent work with children? Does any long term foreign travel is indicated in my SR or natal chart?” In the SR 5th, Venus there, ruling the 6th and 11th Houses, suggests creative work with children in a humanitarian way and with social groups involved in the same work. Uranus in Aries there amplifies this as Uranus has to do with humanitarian matters and social groups – potentially involving children. Uranus rules the 3rd there, which again suggests communication in that area. It also suggests breakthough’s, and radical new ideas both in the area of children and also with regard to your identity and individuality.

As it happens, your progressed chart also has Uranus in the Progressed 5th House. Furthermore, your Progressed Mercury is in Leo (creative writing), and your Progressed Venus is also in Leo in the 2nd House (personal values and monies). This Venus will soon move into Virgo which will also assist you with regard to sorting out your financial matters as this will increase your analytical abilities in that area.

Uranus rules your Natal 9th House (long journeys, overseas matters) which suggests that such travel again would be likely to be for the purpose of group/social/humanitarian matters, and as it is in the 6th Natally, this could well mean that such travel would involve work. As I mentioned, in the SR the North Node is in the 9th, so such journeys are likely to lead you onwards on your Path in Life. And with Progressed Jupiter in Pisces in your Pr. 9th...well...this does suggest a strong possibility of travel, perhaps even overseas.
As this is an ‘8’ year for you, it may be that sorting out any pending issues is of primary importance, and the potential journeys may be via new studies, but...anything is possible here. And next year you will be in a ‘9’ year which may emphasise this travel matter even more. It all looks very exciting !

Best,
Admin.
TMA

Post by TMA »

Thank you soo much admin for your valuable time and analysis,

Its all very exciting !! travel, working for children /with social groups and career .... its all my agenda now. I really want to keep behind the idea of romance/own child and family but its very difficult to give others water and keep yourself thirsty. I am afraid to trust anybody and really want divert my attention. It might take some time for me to understand that life IS better without romance
Well I like to write but I have not explore myself with respect to writing talent !! its a good advise I will work on it.

Thank you again
Regards
TMA