New solar return

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Leolitsa

New solar return

Post by Leolitsa »

Hello!! I know its early but i am worried about my new solar return... the prev one with jupiter in 7th house and solar ascendant brought me a new relationship.. :D the new solar ascendant its between 7th and 8th house conjuncting my vertex and chiron and the ruler (sun) is in 12th house... that makes me worry about health also with saturn in solar 6th house.. :( i also have a venus return on my birthday and a north node conjunction to my natal venus along with a progressed moon conjuncting natal moon and trining sun (moon is my natal's 7th house ruler so thats why i am paying attention to all that.. also with jupiter and in solar 5th house i am wondering about all love matters... well does that point to some change.. with this 12th house influnce and bad aspects from moon and uranus i am worried about this year.my sun is very badly afflicted :( i am posting my solar and natal with houses. Any thoughts please..
Attachments
20191019_192404.png
20191019_192404.png (292.93 KiB) Viewed 1849 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: New solar return

Post by admin »

Hi Leolitsa,

Yes...it’s early ! I know it’s hard not to look ahead but the problem is that when we study astrology, it’s very difficult not to do this, and then to see the worst possible outcome.

With transiting Saturn currently conjunct your natal Asc. of course you’re going to imagine the worst, and especially as Saturn previously opposed your Mercury from Feb. this year and therefore as it’s moving towards the opp. to Merc. again, you’re already anticipating and interpreting any future possibilities in a negative way. However, as you no doubt know, ‘events’ don’t reoccur in exactly the same way as you’ve been working on it during all that time, even if this is/was done at an unconscious level.

And so, right now, you’re not seeing the future accurately but rather from your current fearful state. Bear in mind how much you have learned (and are still learning) during this year, which will affect the way you experience any future transits and Solar Returns. Cap. rising tends to be a worrier anyway, especially with Neptune conjunct the Asc. and Saturn in semi-square to Asc.

The 2020 SR Asc./Desc. emphasis across the natal 8th/2nd axis suggests to me that you’ll be working on an inner level (SR Sun in 12th) with regard to self-worth/personal and individual values (2nd) and sharing/merging your resources with others; or, battling between what to ‘give away’ and what to keep for yourself (8th)...probably relevant to the struggle for individual-ness (natal Saturn in Aq. in 2nd).

Re the SR Sun in 12th and Saturn in 6th, this suggests that you’ll probably need to find time to spend quietly and alone in order to meditate or at least retreat from the demands of the world, or from increased work responsibilities (Saturn in SR 6th). And this especially with SR Moon conjunct the IC opp. Uranus in 9th. Going back into your past quietly and alone (Moon/4th/Sun 12th) may well bring some very valuable insights and break-through's (SR Uranus 9th) which will ultimately be relevant to your 'Saturn Return’ in 2023.

Health matters may be relevant to your nervous system (Gemini 6th and Saturn in Aq. natally), which just suggests to me that the SR Sun in 12th emphasises your need to have those alone times to re-gather and renew your energies and sense of Self.

It’s important to remember that the SR only sets the tone for the year and that transits prior to and during that year, along with progressions - and the way in which we deal with all of these - will determine how we experience any SR.

Hope this helps...especially as I usually decline to respond to any requests that look that far ahead...for many reasons. :roll:

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Leolitsa

Re: New solar return

Post by Leolitsa »

admin wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:11 am Hi Leolitsa,

Yes...it’s early ! I know it’s hard not to look ahead but the problem is that when we study astrology, it’s very difficult not to do this, and then to see the worst possible outcome.

With transiting Saturn currently conjunct your natal Asc. of course you’re going to imagine the worst, and especially as Saturn previously opposed your Mercury from Feb. this year and therefore as it’s moving towards the opp. to Merc. again, you’re already anticipating and interpreting any future possibilities in a negative way. However, as you no doubt know, ‘events’ don’t reoccur in exactly the same way as you’ve been working on it during all that time, even if this is/was done at an unconscious level.

And so, right now, you’re not seeing the future accurately but rather from your current fearful state. Bear in mind how much you have learned (and are still learning) during this year, which will affect the way you experience any future transits and Solar Returns. Cap. rising tends to be a worrier anyway, especially with Neptune conjunct the Asc. and Saturn in semi-square to Asc.

The 2020 SR Asc./Desc. emphasis across the natal 8th/2nd axis suggests to me that you’ll be working on an inner level (SR Sun in 12th) with regard to self-worth/personal and individual values (2nd) and sharing/merging your resources with others; or, battling between what to ‘give away’ and what to keep for yourself (8th)...probably relevant to the struggle for individual-ness (natal Saturn in Aq. in 2nd).

Re the SR Sun in 12th and Saturn in 6th, this suggests that you’ll probably need to find time to spend quietly and alone in order to meditate or at least retreat from the demands of the world, or from increased work responsibilities (Saturn in SR 6th). And this especially with SR Moon conjunct the IC opp. Uranus in 9th. Going back into your past quietly and alone (Moon/4th/Sun 12th) may well bring some very valuable insights and break-through's (SR Uranus 9th) which will ultimately be relevant to your 'Saturn Return’ in 2023.

Health matters may be relevant to your nervous system (Gemini 6th and Saturn in Aq. natally), which just suggests to me that the SR Sun in 12th emphasises your need to have those alone times to re-gather and renew your energies and sense of Self.

It’s important to remember that the SR only sets the tone for the year and that transits prior to and during that year, along with progressions - and the way in which we deal with all of these - will determine how we experience any SR.

Hope this helps...especially as I usually decline to respond to any requests that look that far ahead...for many reasons. :roll:

Best,
Admin.
Hi dear Admin,
First of all I want to thank you for taking time and reading my solar that is indeed far from now.. <3
You are right about my negative view and I'm currently having transiting saturn opposing my mercury (thanks god its passing). I learned lately That i have some health problems that's really slow to heal. thanks god its not life threatening.

I had some really bad experiences with sun in 12th house (really reclusive time for me) so I am extra worried about this.. I think it's a good time to deal with my phobias and all unconscious stuff. i think i have to be prepared for my saturn return lol
I thinking of a home move next year but I am not sure yet. with uranus currently transiting my 4th house i feel really restless about all family and home matters.

also I am still wondering about that pluto and jupiter placement in solar 5th house. but pluto it's almost falling to the 6th house

Maybe that's a year important for my income/money issues since i am having almost a venus return (conjuncting transiting north node ) so you are right about my emphasis on giving and receiving.. especially if I make that home move that I am thinking about since I want to move in with another person.
thank you again dear!!
Best wishes to you too!!