Solar return chart 2020

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
mima1984

Solar return chart 2020

Post by mima1984 »

Can someone please check out my solar return chart for 2020?I had the worst year ever,i houpe that the next one will be better.Maybe a new love?I have been single for more than 3 years.
Attachments
astro_31gw_mima_2020115.69401.51059.png
astro_31gw_mima_2020115.69401.51059.png (76.47 KiB) Viewed 2503 times
astro_32gw_mima_2020115.69383.50033.png
astro_32gw_mima_2020115.69383.50033.png (93.68 KiB) Viewed 2503 times
mima1984

Re: Solar return chart 2020

Post by mima1984 »

My date of birth: march 11th 1984,23:55,Belgrade,Serbia.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mima,

Well this surely must have been a difficult year, to say the least. It’s not quite over yet, so the real need is for you to keep working on what this year has been trying to show you that needs changing in your life and attitude, rather than trying to escape it and wishing it was over and done with. I suspect that at least part of the main problem for you in dealing with all of what feels like you’re being pinned down and unable to move forward, is that you tend to try to move too fast, and lack the patience needed to get the most out of situations that feel confining as you see them purely as blockages, rather than

Actually, I think this is one of those major turning points in your life so the more you try to understand why the difficulties have occurred and are occurring, the more you’ll be in a better position to take advantage of what’s unfolding behind them.

I see that the ‘heavy’ transits of Saturn and Pluto in your natal 2nd House (finances, values and self-worth issues) may have resulted in your feeling undervalued, particularly in relationships. (Were there issues with your mother, for example?). Even if these issues weren’t obvious, something deeply embedded from your past has been and is being changed significantly. And this will be very relevant to your relationships and the way you experience and approach them in the next year or two.

This current Saturn/Pluto transit has been, and will be helping you so much to re-evaluate so much of what you have felt for such a long time as a deep underlying fear and insecurity...like something you can’t quite put your finger on is always ready to ‘get you’ or undermine you. And this may well have contributed to your habit of needing quick solutions and need to move past issues and move on as fast as possible.

And so to your next SR where relationships are strongly emphasised. Sun/Neptune across the 7th House cusp carries a warning to not get carried away with all sorts of dreams and visions of others who come into your life as this is very much about over-idealising another or others. If you are able to keep your feet on the ground, then you may well meet someone (or many) with whom you feel something beautiful and with whom you connect on levels that are ‘above and beyond’ the ordinary everyday...which is something you seek at your very roots.

What you will (and always) need are boundaries, otherwise you may be taken advantage of. Keep your feet firmly on the ground – which this Saturn/Pluto transit – the brick wall that feels like it’s stopping you from moving forward, is trying to help you to do. (I suggest you research transiting Neptune conjunct natal Sun, as this will help you to understand it further and is all-important in that next SR as it involves your relationship area).

Perhaps you will find the need to change the way in which you evaluate yourself and your self-worth as one problem here is that you can get carried away with trying to live up to other’s standards.

Heaps of opportunities around which will however, require you to be discerning and cautious. Four planets (Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn) in Capricorn – all involving your SR 4th House (past, home, family) and your 5th House (creativity, establishing your Individuality and ‘romance’) – are in trine to your Natal Saturn/Mars in Scorpio in your 12th. I won’t say this is easy-going, but as they are also in sextile to the SR Sun/Neptune across your SR 7th, I feel that it might indicate that so much of what has held you back in the past may well be resolved during the course of next year.

Lots of changes, awakenings and resolutions of problems from the past are suggested in your SR.

Hope this helps, and if you have any further questions about any part of it :wink: , please ask and I'll try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
mima1984

Post by mima1984 »

Thank you very much for your reply.Many things you said about this year are true,it was preety hard.When you said its not over yeat i shivered a little bit :lol: I had an accident with my face last year(long story)that left me in terrible pain for 7 months,i have almost gone crazy,my farher got cancer,my gramdmother died,my mother broke her arm so bad that she will probably not be able to use it anymore and that changed her very much and changed her attitude to me,even my cat got sick and i had to give him away.So i pray now its over.It s true i have been unpatient all my life,because of Uranus in 1 house probabbly,but I am not anymore.When i asked you about love,i am houpefull ofcourse,but very aware that i might not be ready yet.i dont want to rush anything.My father told me few days ago,please in next few months just dont do anything,dont make any plans,just sit,relax and watch :lol: Now i am folowing that advice :wink: I have a few questions.About my face last year.Jupiter in 1 house squaring natal sun?Could it be that,i am curious.And about this solar return.planets in 7 sextile those in 4th house,could it be living with a partner?By the way two times I had mars in 4th house in solar return,i was moving.So maybe next year also?and what about venus uranus conjuction in 8 house?Last time that i had something very similar i had the most intense sexual relationship.Thank you very very much for your answer :D
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mima,

“Pretty hard” ? My goodness, that surely is an understatement ! What an absolutely horrible time you’ve had, and no wonder you ‘shivered a little bit’ hearing my words. And so I had better expand on this a little.

By ‘not quite over yet’ I meant that you are and will be still processing all that has happened, and gradually discovering what these experiences have and are changing within you. Some of this may be difficult to understand and so in this sense, there will be some struggle as you try to finding meaning in all that’s happened in your life in this period.

Again, and to put it another way, the strengths you are developing as a result of all of this battering will take some work to discover, and along the way, as painful memories recur, (which is the ‘not over yet’ part), if you face that pain, it will lead you to a new self-awareness about strengths you never knew you had. Does that make sense ? If it doesn’t at this point, I feel it will gradually do so as these Saturn/Pluto transits sextile your natal Saturn/Mars are working to release you from deep-seated fears and resentments about your life and what you’ve been handed – which they are doing particularly this year and into next year. Already you can see that in this exceptionally hard way, it has helped you to learn some patience. Not a ‘kind’ way to show you, that’s for sure, but ultimately (even if you can’t believe it right now) for your major benefit.

Re your face injury, I wouldn’t have put this down to Jupiter in 1st sq. Sun – at least certainly not alone. I would think that Mars would be involved in there somewhere. When exactly did this occur ?

Re Venus/Uranus in SR 8TH, which year did this occur ? Obviously many other very different aspects and transits were occurring at that time so I wouldn’t be taking this as a ‘standard’ outcome.

I set up your Progressed chart and see that Prog. Neptune is exactly conjunct your Prog. Asc. and this surely echoes and supports your father’s advice...perfectly !!!...not least of all as Pisces/Neptune is at the roots of your natal chart and ‘Self’, and also very significant in your life for a few years to come as it draws by transit, closer to your Sun and then your natal Mercury.

But we don’t want to venture too far ahead as it’s not possible to know how it will all unfold.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
mima1984

Post by mima1984 »

Thank you for all your explanations :D To answer your question,face injury happened on february 8 2019.As for venus in 8,i looked again at solar return chart for 2012,ot was actually venus conjuct jupiter in 8,not uranus.it was very important year for my love life.I just wanted to say that from the begging of october I am feeling much better,smiling again and coming back to my self actually :) And even better if i have even the slightest chance for falling in love next year :D