Solar return 2020 and 2021

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Kleinemaus89

Solar return 2020 and 2021

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Hello everbody

I know it will last some time but here is my solar return chart für 2020 and 2021.. Someone said that I the two years there will be a good time for a new relationship. Is it possible that someine could say me when it's more possible? In 2020 or in 2021?

Best regards
Attachments
Screenshot_20191216_172519_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191216_172519_com.android.chrome.jpg (671.88 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
Screenshot_20191216_172507_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20191216_172507_com.android.chrome.jpg (642.43 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return 2020 and 2021

Post by admin »

Hi Kleinemaus,

We’ve discussed much about your relationships previously, but of course now you’ve had your Saturn Return you are “older and wiser” about such matters ? :D

Solar Returns as you know, only suggest a general House/area of life emphasis during the period they cover as transits to Natal planets – especially from the outer planets – will describe more specifically how the SR relates to all that you have and are experiencing along the way. And looking that far ahead is very difficult of course because of all that will develop and unfold between now and then.

As you know, this year’s SR gave you Venus in your 7th which, on the surface would suggest a ‘love-relationship’ – wouldn’t it ?... especially as Venus rules your Natal 7th. (And we’ve gone through these in previous posts).

And so, speaking very very generally, it seems obvious that with Jupiter in the 7th of the 2021 SR that this alone suggests at least a widening of your relationship connections, not least of all as it is in trine to Venus in the SR 11th (ruling your Natal 7th).

I do note that in the 2020 SR, the SNode is in the 7th, which suggests that you may meet those who come from the past, or who in some way reflect experiences you’ve had with other partners in the past. Such relationships will be valuable for your progress and development if only to show you what you still need to learn in order to have a “good” relationship.

Looking at all 3 SR’s (2019,20,21) you might notice that the 7th House cusps are all in Signs that are relevant to ‘groups’, rather than to personal relationships (2019 – Aq.; 2020 – Sag. and 2021 – Aq. with Jupiter in Pisces close to the cusp), which suggests to me that by widening your perspective – your search and experience of relationships – you may meet ‘some-One’ who also aspires to your higher goals and needs. And perhaps more so in 2021 with Jupiter there trine your Venus in the 11th.

That’s as far as I can go...and perhaps it’s actually too far. And so to repeat: how these SR’s function will depend entirely on how you act and respond to each experience in your life between now and then. :roll:

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Kleinemaus89

Re: Solar return 2020 and 2021

Post by Kleinemaus89 »

Dear admin
Sorry for late reply and thank you 😅🙂

Hope everything is ok
Unfortunately since then nothing changes

At moment im very desperated because nothing went good and i also want to have children but have no job regarding corona and also no boyfriend
When do you think time will be changing for better?
I know financial is jupiter in capricorn and went better Latest next year when he passes saturn in aquarius..and also job will be good latest this year with progressed moon in 10th house and with Saturn /sun abd jupiter i could resolve this.

But relationship, last year, yes there was some men who want to have a relationship but i don't like their sacrifice for me. I want to have someone who give me freedom and don't cling so much.

Definitely there is nobody in my friends circle where i could image more. I know its hard to say things what are in one or two.

Do you think child birth could be good in 2022?

Im sorry for the much questions but at moment im very afraid never to get an own child - i don't know why im so desperated at moment

With all that 5th house emphasis in SR it looks like child birth or?

SR AC and DC there is ib mars and venus so it also looks good for a relationship.. With 5th house ruler neptun and jupiter in SR and natal 5th house it might be child birth or?

Best regards
Attachments
Screenshot_20200730_212618_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200730_212618_com.android.chrome.jpg (629.83 KiB) Viewed 1356 times