SR 20-21 Hopes

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
TMA

SR 20-21 Hopes

Post by TMA »

Hi Admin,

Hope you are doing well.

Attached is my Solar return for your valuable insight. Uranus in eight, well dont know if i should be scared? Too many planets in 5th..........seems lot of fun.

I have relocated to my home country, got reasonable job. No romance. Feeling low. May be lack of motivation due to lockdown :cry: As world is going through a tough time.

Regards
TMA
Attachments
solar return.png
solar return.png (91.66 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
natal + solar.png
natal + solar.png (72.95 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: SR 20-21 Hopes

Post by admin »

Hi TMA,

No need to panic !  However, I do feel that Pluto/Jupiter/Saturn in the SR 5th aren't exactly what you'd call "fun", especially as those planets are all transiting your Natal 8th House.  What this suggests is that your individuality - the way in which you re-create your life and sense of 'Self' - is undergoing a gradual and powerful  transformation.  Capricorn on the SR 5th finds it's 'fun' in what really interests you the most and in working hard on whatever really interests you during that period.  

You can see that in your Natal chart, you have Pluto in the 5th, in (the natural 8th House Sign of) Scorpio.  So you're equipped to work with this powerful energy.  And in the SR, Pluto is again in the 5th, whilst transiting your Natal 8th House.  And, in your Natal chart, Pluto is quite close to your South Node (Past) in Venus's Sign of Libra.  What this all suggests (to me) is that you're in the process of finding and creating a very new and different 'you'.  No, this is not an easy process, but ultimately it will help to release you from so much that has been holding you back in the past.  

Yet another similarity with your Natal chart is Neptune conjunct your 7th, as in the SR it repeats there but now it's full on as it's in its own Sign of Pisces.  But now in the SR,  Mars too is in the 7th and precedes Neptune whereas in your Natal chart it's right at the end of your 7th very close to your Natal 8th House cusp (with SR and Transiting Pluto just past the conjunction with your Natal Mars but nonetheless, exact).

Again this is suggesting that your usual/past way of relating, or of seeking a partner will be challenged and changed completely.  Just 'dating' casually may be exciting...for a while, but ultimately may be unsatisfying.  Avoid any rash actions in the area of career (and/or romance - especially with anyone you meet via work).  So much in your life is changing and you are likely to find it quite :roll: challenging.  Be aware that there will be important consequences to your actions, so act with thought and care.

Re SR Uranus in your 8th (but very close to the 9th House cusp), this - along with Transiting Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter in your Natal 8th -  suggests that you need to do a considerable amount of re-evaluation with regard to how you invest your money - and your emotions/feelings - during this period.   All of this can also mean that you need to develop other talents you may have that you may not have previously had the courage to venture into.   And, as always for you, be careful with with whom you invest your trust.  For e.g. in a business partnership or any joint financial venture, and/or romantic relationship.  Again, put a rein on impulsiveness in those areas.

With Pluto in the SR 5th, it's time to get started with any creative projects that you've been interested in previously but which you may have felt went 'against the norm', or it maybe that you get an inkling for something 'new' that you want to develop.  This is an ideal period to at least give it a go and follow your interests through, regardless of what you feel that others may think of it.  

North Node in Gemini in the SR in the 10th suggests that you can be 'in the right place at the right time' with regard to your profession.  "Opportunity" is the word for this position, but as always, it depends on how alert you are to any opportunities that come your way, but also that you be discriminating about your choices, rather than running from one to another and thus wasting the opportunity.   Don't let your ego get the better of you when you receive praise, especially with SR Mars in 7th in exact square to your SR Sun in 10th.  With Venus up there too (conjunct SR MC from the 9th, square SR Asc./Desc. - and SR Venus ruling the 2nd House ) - the danger might be that praise can go to your head which can interfere with the more positive results.  However, with discriminating SR Virgo Rising, (ruled by SR Mercury in Cancer - same as you have natally and rising natally) I would think that your sensitivity to the feelings of others will balance this out very well (as long as you're not over-sensitive).

As for us all, this current world situation is inevitably going to affect the way in which we experience transits and SR's, and it seems clear that wherever Pluto/Saturn in particular are situated in our charts by transit or by SR etc. then those areas are and will be where we are - more than usually - 'forced' to focus and develop.  It's really hard to see it as an opportunity, but nonetheless, it is so.  

Only thing to do is to accept it and deal with it at each moment, and ...keep your sense of humour ! :lol:

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Post by TMA »

Hi admin,

Thankyou for your in-depth analysis, Internally i am going through some identity crisis and my soul is searching its purpose. I can relate myself with your reading.
I am wanting myself to be more focused on career.i am getting selective and concious about investing my time and emotions. Do you see something related to foreign land and solid relationship.?

I need someone ....with solid relationship. I am done with casual sort of relationships. But at the same time i am unable to find someone serious.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TMA, 

Whilst you are going through all of these internal changes, attempting to find or become involved in a serious relationship may be difficult as, naturally, your energies are focused inward on yourself.  This doesn't mean that someone won't come along, just that if they do, they will be a part of, or reflect what's going on inside of you.  In other words, as you are changing so much, whomever you meet will be a part of those inner changes and it will depend on whether they are changing in step with you as to whether it will be 'the' serious relationship you are looking for.

With regard to overseas matters, well, anything's possible here as in your Progressed Chart I see that Jupiter is in your 9th, which if nothing else, creates the yearning to travel far and wide.  But if I were to make a suggestion, perhaps next year is more likely.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]