What's my solar return

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Lakers248

What's my solar return

Post by Lakers248 »

Hi, my birthday just passed, whats my solar return like? November 10, 1982. 6:55am Merced,California USA.
admin
Site Admin

Re: What's my solar return

Post by admin »

Hi Lakers,

I see that Noel has been helping you with many issues and so naturally I'll be taking what he has found into consideration with regard to your Solar Return.

With Aq. Rising in the SR, and Uranus ruling, in the 3rd House in (very wide) square to the Asc., it will be important for you to be and feel independent in your thinking and communication.  However, you may need to watch periods when you might just rebel for the sake of it.  On the other hand, it can lead to many sudden insights into, and changes of old mental habit-patterns.  With the co-ruler, Saturn in the 12th conjunct the Asc., you may experience memories of past experiences that trigger feelings of guilt or grief, and so it's important that you don't fall into a state of feeling like a "victim" of ...fate, or circumstance.   This is about facing your "demons", and any feelings of feeling powerless (Saturn is conj. Pluto/Jupiter in the 12th), and with the Sun strong in the 9th, close to the Midheaven, this you are well able to do during this period, and come out victorious.

In fact, the Sun up the top of your SR chart promises the potential of rising up out of a long darkness,but it requires you to make the effort to take advantage of this energy to do so.  Given that you are Scorpio, you surely have the will and strength to do so.   This is about feeling the fear, but going ahead anyway.  And with the Sun sextile Jupiter/Pluto (in the 12th), this energy will come from within...those times you are alone with yourself and struggling with those "demons".  (Might be a good idea to read Noel's "Tame Your Inner Dragons").

As health has been a major issue, the 6th House in the SR in Cancer, ruled by the Moon in Virgo (same Sign as your birth Moon), suggests that this year you will be inclined to break out of old routines and benefit greatly by re-organising your daily health routines and methods.  As the Moon  is in your 7th House, (conjunct the Vertex), others, or one other in particular, will feature prominently in this new routine.  In other words, "help" is there if you seek it, and are prepared to listen.   

The Moon is sextile Mercury, ruling the 8th House - the area of transformation;  and it is trine Uranus (ruler of your SR), so the changes you make are likely to be radical.  

Mercury in the 9th suggests going on a "Quest", studying and opening up to new "higher" realms of thought.   It is square Saturn, so there may be periods when you feel you're not making progress fast enough, so at times you may get depressed.  But this aspect is "separating" and so this possibility should lessen as your solar year proceeds.  

The North Node (path of learning and development) is in the SR 5th, which suggests the potential of creating a new "Self".  As this is in Gemini, it's a "fledgling" self, so it needs to be nurtured carefully and encouraged, much as you'd encourage a child.  In other words, allow your inner child time to play and discover all the delights that life can give.  This will help to ease any feelings of being bound to or by heavy inner work or disciplined routines, as well as giving Uranus in the 3rd the periodic releases it needs.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Lakers248

Re: What's my solar return

Post by Lakers248 »

admin wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:52 am Hi Lakers,

I see that Noel has been helping you with many issues and so naturally I'll be taking what he has found into consideration with regard to your Solar Return.

With Aq. Rising in the SR, and Uranus ruling, in the 3rd House in (very wide) square to the Asc., it will be important for you to be and feel independent in your thinking and communication.  However, you may need to watch periods when you might just rebel for the sake of it.  On the other hand, it can lead to many sudden insights into, and changes of old mental habit-patterns.  With the co-ruler, Saturn in the 12th conjunct the Asc., you may experience memories of past experiences that trigger feelings of guilt or grief, and so it's important that you don't fall into a state of feeling like a "victim" of ...fate, or circumstance.   This is about facing your "demons", and any feelings of feeling powerless (Saturn is conj. Pluto/Jupiter in the 12th), and with the Sun strong in the 9th, close to the Midheaven, this you are well able to do during this period, and come out victorious.

In fact, the Sun up the top of your SR chart promises the potential of rising up out of a long darkness,but it requires you to make the effort to take advantage of this energy to do so.  Given that you are Scorpio, you surely have the will and strength to do so.   This is about feeling the fear, but going ahead anyway.  And with the Sun sextile Jupiter/Pluto (in the 12th), this energy will come from within...those times you are alone with yourself and struggling with those "demons".  (Might be a good idea to read Noel's "Tame Your Inner Dragons").

As health has been a major issue, the 6th House in the SR in Cancer, ruled by the Moon in Virgo (same Sign as your birth Moon), suggests that this year you will be inclined to break out of old routines and benefit greatly by re-organising your daily health routines and methods.  As the Moon  is in your 7th House, (conjunct the Vertex), others, or one other in particular, will feature prominently in this new routine.  In other words, "help" is there if you seek it, and are prepared to listen.   

The Moon is sextile Mercury, ruling the 8th House - the area of transformation;  and it is trine Uranus (ruler of your SR), so the changes you make are likely to be radical.  

Mercury in the 9th suggests going on a "Quest", studying and opening up to new "higher" realms of thought.   It is square Saturn, so there may be periods when you feel you're not making progress fast enough, so at times you may get depressed.  But this aspect is "separating" and so this possibility should lessen as your solar year proceeds.  

The North Node (path of learning and development) is in the SR 5th, which suggests the potential of creating a new "Self".  As this is in Gemini, it's a "fledgling" self, so it needs to be nurtured carefully and encouraged, much as you'd encourage a child.  In other words, allow your inner child time to play and discover all the delights that life can give.  This will help to ease any feelings of being bound to or by heavy inner work or disciplined routines, as well as giving Uranus in the 3rd the periodic releases it needs.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.

Wow thank you for this chart reading. it was awesome information for my SR. thank you i need to ready to face my inner demons and not fall victim and set new routines for a new me to emerge. thank you