Why my life is a mess?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

chetankumar

Re: Why my life is a mess?

Post by chetankumar »

Mira2016 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:21 am Hello, i am stuck. My life always brought something that i never expected. I want to know why these things happens to me? Friends relationship family? Why? Why i can't be indipendent and self reliant? What my chats says? My Career and marriage? Will things get fine in later years? I am keen to know.
Regards,
29 June 1998
4am
Jaipur rajasthan India
Gender-female.
Did your father faces financial losses this year. Or your father invested his money in the property.
Are you using broken or too much old sandals or shoes which are kepping in your badroom or there some shoe rack in bedrooms and shoes are broken or too much old.

Running dasha sun lord of fourth house which has moon rahu creating problem in the home.
Current sub period of chandra will give tension regarding home environment and short travel and and some problem in throat area. Also your mother will have travel.
Next sub period of mars from march 2020 will give loss of money, fight in the family, problem in eyes, and may give job away from the home. But debilitated saturn and Ketu in 10th house don't provide stability in the job.
Mira2016

Post by Mira2016 »

chetankumar wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:39 am
Mira2016 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:21 am Hello, i am stuck. My life always brought something that i never expected. I want to know why these things happens to me? Friends relationship family? Why? Why i can't be indipendent and self reliant? What my chats says? My Career and marriage? Will things get fine in later years? I am keen to know.
Regards,
29 June 1998
4am
Jaipur rajasthan India
Gender-female.
Did your father faces financial losses this year. Or your father invested his money in the property.
Are you using broken or too much old sandals or shoes which are kepping in your badroom or there some shoe rack in bedrooms and shoes are broken or too much old.

Running dasha sun lord of fourth house which has moon rahu creating problem in the home.
Current sub period of chandra will give tension regarding home environment and short travel and and some problem in throat area. Also your mother will have travel.
Next sub period of mars from march 2020 will give loss of money, fight in the family, problem in eyes, and may give job away from the home. But debilitated saturn and Ketu in 10th house don't provide stability in the job.

Thank you for answering, yes my father retired this year and also invested in land(for house construction). Also I am using old shoes and they are in my bedroom as well! Astonishingly correct! So, when will this sub period will end? Like you said, March 2020 is not good for me? Then? How long? And what kind of job I have to life for living my life?
Mira2016

Post by Mira2016 »

vedam33 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:00 pm Got a chance to look your chart ,as per tob your lagna is Taurus ,will you pl.confirm are you having very sharp memory ,once seen never forgets, gives values to ethics, whimscial attitude .after jan 2020 you will get job ,but you have to put lot of efforts .
Feed back is appreciated
Thank you for your time, yes I have a photographic memory (but it is useful in my education only, as I can't remember basic dates and things after use) yes ethics are important to me. Jan 2020 i see... What kind of job? Related to my Engg. Degree? Or somethin else? Also, my parents are looking for a guy(engagement) can you please throw some light on it?
Mira2016

Post by Mira2016 »

Pem wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:30 am Hello Mira
You are going through the period of Sun/Moon until March 2020.
It seems it could have been difficult even in the previous period
from May 2019.
This is due to the malefic planets- Rahu & Ketu that are controlling these two planets :
Sun and Moon - respectively.
Also, other difficulties in the chart are seen from a fallen Yogakaraka planet - Saturn -
in the 12H and this important friend of the chart is weak.
The chart ruler - Venus - own the house of struggles 6H and placed in the lagna - can cause
ups and down and challenges during respective period.
So, if you believe in Vedic remedial measures, you could alleviate the difficulties by turning
to spiritual methods.
You are welcome to come back for guidance, if you seriously ask for same.
I hope this explains things better which you cannot understand clearly.
Regards

Thank you for answering, I am uncertain about my career, I do have an engineering degree but, I don't want to join any engg. Firm for my livelihood! Please provide me some guidance about it. My parents are suggesting to opt for govt. Job. Please elaborate. Also they are searching for a guy for me (engagement) provide some insight.
Mira2016

Post by Mira2016 »

Vivek Sanju wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:14 am नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya। 🙏🏻
Sujit wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:34 pm You ascendant is Gemini.
I feel Lagna is in Vṛṣabha.
Mira2016 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:21 am Jaipur rajasthan India
Hey Mīra, there are many Jaipur's in our country of course you've mentioned It's precisely in Rajasthan. So, as born in Jaipur city, your Lagna falls in Vṛṣabha Rāśi & Moon, the 3rd lord is in Siṃha Rāśi in Makha.

It doesn't matter if you don't get the technical terms usage.

Your 9th lord is Śani & is also bādhaka in 12th house, it's a dusthāna which is wonderful & also should give you more or less good health.

I suggest you to take care of your emotions. Do focus on the things which are effective in long term. Rāhu-Candra are very near, I saw many people with this combo, becomes too much emotional, falls into relationship easily as your UL sign also happens to fall in Siṃha, it makes sense, that you are into few relationships.

Don't be panic! & also don't worry too much on things which makes you feel down... Take care of yourself properly!
Thank you for answering!
Yes I am bit emotional and tend to deceive easily(and i paid alot in my childhood just because of this) I'll take a note on things you said.
Mira2016

Post by Mira2016 »

Sujit wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:13 am Thank you ! Vivek sanju.

Hello Mira2016,

You can ignore my previous readings.
Professional lord Saturn is also a yogakaraka is weak by debilitation is likely to bring difficulties, instability in profession.
Current time has stress for parents health,disturbed home atmosphere. There could be chances for travel and change of place.
Landing a job is likely to take to be delayed. Could take more than 6 months. Next mars antara will bring job.

Good luck
Sujit
Thank you for your efforts in my readings. There is a change of place? But my parents won't allow me. I don't know how it will happen. And can you please quote me month and time of year?