Marriage & Business

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

hsumit80

Marriage & Business

Post by hsumit80 »

I am a divorcee. I was married on 21 Nov 2011 & My divorce happened on 26 September 2013. However date of physical separation is 6 march 2012. As for the reason, I feel that she was having an affair (No Clear reason was mention by her family though i tried my level best to know that).

I Hereby Request all the learned astrologers to kindly provide prediction regarding my second marriage. Details like wife characteristics and whether it will be a overall a happy marriage and that will last this time round! Wife characteristics like same or different religion, physical characteristics, business or service. Weather she would be divorcee or Unmarried.

Also Please help me regarding my business. i am into Investment advisory (Life insurance, Mutual Funds, Financial Planning) business. But due to my divorce i was unable to concentrate on my business, so please provide so prediction on this part also.

My basic Details are
My DOB: 28/09/1980
Time: 21:14 P.M,
Place: Yavatmal( Latitude 020 55 N Longitude 070 23 E),
Lagna & Rashi are same: Vrishabh

Thanks & Regards
hsumit
Phillip

Re: Marriage & Business

Post by Phillip »

the first thing that you need to make sure is are you really in a position to get married again and the second thing that you must understand that astrology has got nothing to do with one changing characters
hsumit80

Re: Marriage & Business

Post by hsumit80 »

Thanks a lot Philipji for your timely advice.
Can you please tell me more abt marriage like will it be happy one or will it last long.
also please tell me about my business, I am into Investment advisory (Life insurance, Mutual Funds, Financial Planning) business. But due to my divorce i was unable to concentrate on my business. I want to do a lot of progress or growth in this field. Please tell me about my growth in my business.

Thanks in advance Philipji.