Anxiety and depression since 13 months

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Ram6233

Anxiety and depression since 13 months

Post by Ram6233 »

Hello sir,

Since 13 months i'm not feeling well because of things happening to me. It all started on july 2014, because lots of work pressure i was feeling fatigue and all of sudden one day my heart started beating fast and i eventually got severe anxiety at the moment. I eventually went to the hospital but doc said everything fine. Since that day i'm getting anxiety almost every day, i've tried medicines and yoga for anxiety and depression, but nothing seems to be working. I feel like my happiness was taken away by someone and now i'm in miserable situation. Day by day this anxiety and depression is getting worse. Sometimes i even scared to go to office or going out alone. I always kept thinking about this. please understand my agony .

I had many worst and bad situations before july 2014, but I had faced them very strongly and I was always confident. But now I'm worrying for small small issues a lot and I've lost my confidence completely. Will I ever back to normal like I was before? If so when will I be?

Here are my details

DOB : 25th March 1989
Time of birth : 07:25 AM
Place of birth : pakala, chittoor district, Andhra Pradesh

Thank you in advance
pro412

Re: Anxiety and depression since 13 months

Post by pro412 »

Hi Ram6233,

According to your horoscope you are Aries ascendant. You are born in the Swati nakshatra. Currently you are undergoing Jupiter Mahadasha - Moon Antardasha. The Jupiter Mahadasha would be operational for you till 19/03/2019. Jupiter and Moon are favourable planets in your chart. Because of unfavourable placement of Moon in the Lagna chart it is causing Mental Disturbances in its Antardasha in Jupiter's Mahadasha. Also Moon seems to be weak in Shadbala. So you need to strengthen Moon.

Remedies: I would suggest you to Wear a Natural Pearl (non-cultured) (in Silver) or its alternative Natural Blue Moonstone (in Silver) in Right Little finger. Also to reap good benefits of Jupiter Mahadasha you are currently running through, I would suggest you to wear a Natural Yellow Sapphire (in Gold) or its alternatives Natural Yellow Topaz (in Silver) or Natural Helidor (in Silver) in your Right Index finger. You may wear both Pearl and Yellow Sapphire together.
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." - Albert Einstein
TarunKant

Post by TarunKant »

Ram6233 wrote:Hello sir,

Since 13 months i'm not feeling well because of things happening to me. It all started on july 2014, because lots of work pressure i was feeling fatigue and all of sudden one day my heart started beating fast and i eventually got severe anxiety at the moment. I eventually went to the hospital but doc said everything fine. Since that day i'm getting anxiety almost every day, i've tried medicines and yoga for anxiety and depression, but nothing seems to be working. I feel like my happiness was taken away by someone and now i'm in miserable situation. Day by day this anxiety and depression is getting worse. Sometimes i even scared to go to office or going out alone. I always kept thinking about this. please understand my agony .

I had many worst and bad situations before july 2014, but I had faced them very strongly and I was always confident. But now I'm worrying for small small issues a lot and I've lost my confidence completely. Will I ever back to normal like I was before? If so when will I be?

Here are my details

Thank you in advance

Hello Ram,

I saw your birth chart with quoted birth data but I felt some error in birth time. Thus I rectified it to 7.22 am and now the chart is saying the same stuff you have described above. Over all the chart is good. Currently you are under Jupiter - Moon (Aug 2014 to Dec 2015) bhukti. You were born with a wanning moon and Moon is badly placed in the 8th house(Most malefic place of any birth chart). Moon influance our mind, thinking, courage very strongly. In your case Moon is in weaker condition. So you are experiancing mental stress and health problems. But this will not last forever. After Dec 2015 all your tensions and worries will disappear autometically. So Don't worry anymore. To combat mental stress do the below advised remedies for betterment.

Remedy : Donate a Half Moon (made with silver) and a snake(made with copper) to Lord Shiva along with 108 bel patta, Raw Milk, Tulsi Jata and flowers on upcoming Monday (within this Sravana). Go to bed early. Wake up early and listen some devotional classical music. Avoid white clothes. Help poor and feed white cows regularly. Avoid gem stones. Never forget to take blessing of parents before going out.
Best Wishes
TarunKant : Vedic Astrologer

Join my FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/vedicastrologygroup/
for Vedic astrology discussion, prediction and more.
Ram6233

Post by Ram6233 »

Thank you Tarun Kant sir and pro412 for taking time and reading my birth chart, i'll do the remedies mentioned.
Enjoythis5

Post by Enjoythis5 »

Ram6233 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:46 am Hello sir,

Here are my details

Thank you in advance
ow, dude, I understand you, seriously, when I broke up with my girlfriend, I didn't even wanted to wake up and was afraid to meet someone else and become uncertain in myself... I was afraid of defeat, so even my friend bought me anti depression pills, and you know, I felt better after a week of taking this pills. Really, I felt much better and my confidence was back, so I wasn't afraid to meet someone. Furthermore, the pills I took (address removed by Admin) made me realize, that I'm the master of my life and only I decide what the day will be today. All in all, I became sure in my decisions, and there is no trace of fear of defeat. Dude, I know what's about you...