I'm the father of the guy who tried suicide over a year ago

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

izpratzi

I'm the father of the guy who tried suicide over a year ago

Post by izpratzi »

Respected Gurus and Dear Friends,

I'd posted on the forum about a year ago, to beg for remedies for my son. I'm glad and really grateful to say he's fine now, owing to the remedies suggested by Noel ji. (We've had him treated by a psychiatrist and several therapists, and the treatment is still ongoing.)

The only difficulty that remains is his career, which is in shambles right now. He's been unemployed for two years and says he doesn't want to go back to his previous career.

I'd be hugely indebted if the esteemed astrologers on the forum would advise me as to suitable careers for him, and about his financial prospects.

His birth details are as follows:

[June 21 1991] [07:55 PM (+/- 5 min.)] at Robertsganj, UP, India (24°42′N 83°04′E)

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj

PS: The relevant post from a year ago is at viewtopic.php?f=66&t=3262&sid=fefcd2233 ... a58f852de5
deepastro

Re: I'm the father of the guy who tried suicide over a year

Post by deepastro »

Hello Sir,

Sorry to hear regarding your son.

I had a look at chart-Couple of points i like to mention-Lagan lord in 8th house and depositor of Neech Rahu, 5th Lord(Lord of love in 8th house in conjuction with venus) placed in 64th navmasa.
Explains the story in 1 go.

Antar of mercury was bad again as nak lord placed in Nidhanamsa, Same was the case with saturn so 2 bad dashas back to back (2012-2017).

Ideal business for him will be Travel, becoming freelance writer, communications, Writing or preparing reading material for kids.
This year he will have several short travels.There is a slight possibility that his right hand might get injured this year so take care.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Kadhu

Re: I'm the father of the guy who tried suicide over a year

Post by Kadhu »

Apologies for trespassing.

Can I recommend you put your son in some reputed Yoga classes? For Psychiatric problems, chanting AAA-UUU-MMM will do a lot of good. But initiation and learning from a master/guru is essential. The imbalance in the system causes mental issues in the human mind. Pranayama can help too. But the progress will be a little slow but very steady. You won't even realize you have gotten better. Allopathic medicines can surely help, but they are a temporary solution. Fixing the mind and body from inside will have long term benefits. Try avoiding onions, garlic and non veg foods(If a non-vegetarian) for some time. It's actually very simple and easy to fix these issues if taken the right step. The solution is here and now, just that we do not appreciate it as much. These kind of treatments are very underrated and not celebrated enough for other commercial interests.

It's up to you though. Just my two cents. Good luck to both of you.