Activist Chart-Guru Chandal on Regulus/Magha

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Glowing Gost

Activist Chart-Guru Chandal on Regulus/Magha

Post by Glowing Gost »

Hello Good People,

I have an interesting 8th house but there is just so much going on. Is my Jupiter picking up a full conjunction with Regulus? Is my jupiter possibly being aspected by Fomahault at 8 deg. magha(2 deg. orb?). Does anybody have anything to say about my lagna lord saturn being on Denebula?! Specifically I should be asking about the dignity of my Saturn since my sun and moon seem to me to be in pretty good shape? But both my sun and moon's nakshatra(8,26) are ruled by Shani. Its my lagna lord that is so mysterious to me. Its also aspected by Vargottoma Merc in Shatabishaka.

I am something of an healer, activist and strategist. That's all in my chart. What I think might be causing an added knot is in my Panchanga. Its all good except for the Yoga in Antiganda. I am surprised how much waves I pick up from that. I realize these are big questions, any share is appreciated.

DOB 03/25/1980
TOB 4:36 AM
Seattle Washington, USA

I appreciate any share of knowledge.
Tu Liester/ Glowing Gost
Glowing Gost

Re: Activist Chart-Guru Chandal on Regulus/Magha

Post by Glowing Gost »

I am also curious what is going on with my ascendant. Asc at 27 Cap, Ketu in 2nd house at 5 degrees Dhanista. Would that read like a Ketu in Asc?

Thanks
Tu Liester
deepastro

Post by deepastro »

Hello,

You see sir you have not asked a single question with clearly, Yes Jupiter is conjucted with Rahu and 11th lord mars. your profession is good according to your chart of communication, writing,travel, religion,counselling.

Last year (march 2016-March 2017) You must have been sick considerably and possibility of breaking bones in an accident.You have considerably strong Jupiter but conjuctions suggest that your business is of a manipulative type where earning source can be from bad source.

Your eyes are weak but sweet talker, This year business is going to be affected so be careful.

Also combinations show you are either not married or health of wife is not ok, Also relation with wife will not be not harmonious.Similarly a combination in chart suggest if your mother is alive then health is not good.

I hope this small analysis helps.
Thanks and Regards
Deepanshu Giri
http://www.lunarastro.com
deepanshugiri1@gmail.com
Glowing Gost

Post by Glowing Gost »

Thank you. I'm sorry if my question was confusing.
Is Ketu conjunct my ascendant, act like Ketu in 1st? Also how is the dignity of my Saturn?

I DO HAVE A VERY INTERESTING CAREER QUESTION?

I am an human rights activist and I feel my ideas will take me to a a level of international fame. I am organizing what I expect will be the largest boycott in US history! Martin Luther King became national figure from the Bus Boycott in 1955. I expect this boycott I am working on will bring me national attention.

My question is do I have anything in my chart that would suggest I might be the next Martin Luther King or Malcolm X. If a project I am working on now succeeds I will be a household name, I will be the person known for completely ending capitalism. I will share a couple ideas so people understand how ground breaking my ideas can be if I get a national platform.

Bless You. Thank you

Tu Liester
Glowing Gost

Post by Glowing Gost »

I am organizing a boycott that will End World Hunger. We will use the largest hunger strike in world history(35,000 people) to launch national boycott of fast food industry
(Top 10).

It's based on a simple question. "If you could end world hunger, would you do a 2 day fast??"
This is a question 90% of people answers yes too.
If we get fast/hunger strike to 35k a national boycott will be unavoidable. We will demand 1% of fast food profits to end world hunger, or they will face month after month of hunger strikes and boycotts. This will create a 500 million charity almost over night. This is why I ask if I have a chart of a potential MLK or Gandhi figure.