Depression

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Simran

Depression

Post by Simran »

My dob is 24/02/93 3:48 pm patna bihar feeling too much depressed and mentally imbalaced since 1 month dont know why please kindly help me
Kadhu

Re: Depression

Post by Kadhu »

It is very easy to blame the transits since you say your trouble is for the last month. Saturn and Jupiter moved houses recently. But at the helm is your Ketu MD. It runs until the end of 2021. This is mostly a troublesome period in the material world. But a great period to turn inward and introspect. The period until 2021 will be pretty average on wordly fronts. But, you have a choice. You can turn to spirituality and become a much better person or dwell in depression about your life not being as progressive as the world defines or wants it to be. It's just not true to the real sense. Without scaring you more, I will try to give you some tips on how to manage this.

Everyday, get some raw cluster beans. Put in a mixer with whole lime/lemon, that is with skin. You can take the seeds out if you like. Make a juice out the combo, filter it and drink thrice everyday. You can see depression/anxiety go away in some time. Also try to sit in Ardha Sidhasana (Google it) in Gyan Mudra (Google it) for 10 mins. Close your eyes and try to concentrate on the right side of your chest. An inch to the right from the center of your chest.

See, you may be tempted to go to the doctor, take pills and all. I bet they will only make your condition worse. Please do not do that unless in an emergency

The feeling you have is due to the imbalance in your system. If possible learn pranayama from a reputed source or some kind of Yoga (Genuine one) from a guru and do it religiously for the next 4 years without expecting anything out of it.

Again, your problems are only temporary. Your life will take off in the material world from 2021. You will do really well from then on. You will respect what you have and be happy. For the time being, try and follow the above methods. I wish you good luck. Ketu is one of the most enjoyable periods if you learn what ketu wants to teach you. It can be miserable if you resist. You are smart. Decide accordingly
Simran

Post by Simran »

Thanku sir i ll try to do yoga
Scorpio08

Post by Scorpio08 »

Thanks Kadhu for our detailed reply to Simran's question. I have also been feeling rather down recently and was wondering if it may have something to do with planitary movements.

I just tried the meditation that you recommended, which did seem to help so I will also do that daily. I've not tired the juice yet but I will also give it a try.

Thanks again