Can anyone help me? Persistent back pain.

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Starcrossed

Can anyone help me? Persistent back pain.

Post by Starcrossed »

Dob: April/29/1983

tob: 12:58 pm daylight savings

pob: montreal, canada

Hello I have been suffering from a persistent back pain for past 5-6 years. The pain is debilitating enough that I can't perform normal tasks. It started 5-6 years ago but really ramped up 3 or so years ago. I had an MRI done 5 years ago and it noted I had facet osteoarthritis. I believe I am too young to suffer from this and was wondering if this will get better? I had many illnesses in the past couple years that could have contributed to the worsening of this condition and was hoping that once my illnesses clear that this will clear too? Thank you for reading.
Starcrossed

Re: Can anyone help me? Persistent back pain.

Post by Starcrossed »

Anyone have insight?
Starcrossed

Post by Starcrossed »

I humbly request some help.
kumrao99

Post by kumrao99 »

Hello,
Please see in google-kumrao99 holistic healing.
Please also see this link-
http://www.solicmedical.com/images/mo/2 ... dida_.html

VEGANISM PLUS DETOX THERAPY(FREE)
Your problem can be cured with veganism plus detox therapy
in 30 or 40days.
Veganism means avoiding animal products.
YOu have to avoid milk products(milk,
curd,buttermilk,coffee,tea,ghee),nonveg,fish,eggs,sweets for
30 or 40days.In this method,you have to drink unfiltered
leaf juice of 30 coriander leaves,15 mint leaves ,10gms of
ginger and 15 gms of bittergroud.You can eat other food items.
----

Leaf juice method or Holistic healing method.
...kumrao99@yahoo.co.in ,
You have to avoid the following items for one month--
1.milk products(milk,curd,buttermilk(lassi),coffee,tea,icecreams,ghee),
2.sweets(made from sugar,jaggery and honey),
3.sweet fruits(mango,sapota,papaya,sitaphal,karbuja,red apples)
4.nonveg,fish,eggs
5.cashewnuts,almonds(badam),pitstha,walnuts,potato,protein supplements,
coconut,cooldrinks,bengal gram items,blackgram items

You can take the following items..

You have to drink the following leaf juice,without filtering.You have to take it in morning
on empty stomach...After drinking it,you should not eat or drink any thing for 40 minutes.
hara dhania leaves(coriander or kotimeru)30 leaves, pudina leaves 15 ,palak leaves
7,betel leaves 3 ..ginger 10 gms, bittergourd 15 gms..
Starcrossed

Post by Starcrossed »

Many thanks for the helpful tips! I am always looking for healthy new regimens to implement into my life. I will definitely try my best to stay nonveg and hopefully I can find the ingredients to this leaf juice where I live. I will report back if I see results of any kind. As a matter of fact, I had some bittergourd tonight for dinner. I absolutely hate it but I know that it is good for the body.

Also I'm not sure if you or someone else can chime in, but I am still interested in the astrology aspect of this and would like to know how to see specific health issues in a birth chart and if this one is seen and how it is predicted. I am curious to know if this has anything to do with my Ashlesha ascendant.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Starcrossed
Are you Male ? What is your height, weight and type of build ?
Do you think it is only you in your family that has this problem ?
Could you please mention the many illnesses you faced in the past years ?
Are you wearing any gemstones ?
What is the type of mattress you are using for sleep and orientation of Head, and;
how long have you been using that room/position of bed for sleep ?
Were you recommended physiotherapy to help strengthen the back muscles ?
What is your religious background and any spiritual remedies followed ?
Your answers will enable me to assess better.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Starcrossed

Post by Starcrossed »

Greetings Pem! Thanks for replying and I will try to answer your questions to the best of my knowledge.

-I am female and I am 5'7 at 149 lbs with a medium build and slender arms and legs. I use to be overweight due to medications and the weight is slowly stabilizing on it's own.

-My mother seems to suffer similar back pain in similar location but diagnosis is different.

- Since my teens I battled panic attacks and IBS and was put on allopathic medicine. I dealt with continuous med changes starting from 2008-2009 I believe and this lead to a downhill health spiral. I decided to come off all medications around 2010 and faced devastating decline in health that culminated in 2014 with what felt like a brain injury. I still deal with residual effects today. I was also diagnosed with Lyme disease, a chronic bacterial infection which I think I am successfully battling right now but all this decline has left my health tattered and will require a lot of healing and replenishing the body. My body isn't running like a well oiled machine. Currently being administered IV minerals/vitamins/amino acids.

-I am not wearing any gemstones as I was told it would not be as effective as meditation

- I sleep on a mattress that is just right. Not too soft and not too firm.

-I'm not sure what you mean about the orientation of head but I sleep with my head facing south. I have been using this room for as long as I have lived here, so that would be since 2001. I did have the bed face west when I shortly moved here but faced it south when I purchased a bigger bed.

-I was recommended physiotherapy but couldn't afford it. So I took it upon myself to work out with weights when I could in my sickly state. I also knew that the initial pain was due to my infection and also the withdrawal from the medications. I wanted to give my body time to relax and heal without traumatizing it further and letting it come back to homeostasis.

-I am of Buddhist religious background and my mother has performed many prayers and additionally have me practice some prayers or chants.

Thank you for taking the time to look over this.
Starcrossed

Post by Starcrossed »

Thank you Pem. Truly grateful for the reply. Upon research it has lead me to believe that I am currently running venus dasha. Does the daylight savings bit have anything to do with this possibly altering the dasha period?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Starcrossed wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:36 am Thank you Pem. Truly grateful for the reply. Upon research it has lead me to believe that I am currently running venus dasha. Does the daylight savings bit have anything to do with this possibly altering the dasha period?
Hello Starcrossed
Thank you for prompting me with the MD period from which I noticed having used birth year
as 1982, which made the difference. My apologies. The delineation of the chart will now alter.
Shall come back in due time - day or two.
Venus Dasa from 24/3/2009 to 23/3/2030.
Please ignore previous post.
regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Cancer ASC 27.18 in Ashlesha
Sun in Aries
Scorpio Moon in Anuradha
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**