Pem ji plz help

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

firefly

Pem ji plz help

Post by firefly »

Respected Pem,

Hope you are doing well. I have been onto this forum since long and you and other respected members have helped alot in my difficult times and i really appreciate that.

As you mentioned in your earlier post that by mid September my bad phase will end and after that i can expect some good things to happen in my life. I would like to know if there is really anything positive gonna happen soon?

As you mentioned my six months would be very difficult and you were 100 percent correct as i went through hell in those months. I tried settling abroad but lost my job and in return i had to pay off alot of amount for contract cancellation and other expenses abroad.

I am zero now financially. I dont know what to do as whatever step i try to take in my life in return i get a disappointing and devastating results. So i am now scared of taking up or hunting any job now as things become disastrous in the end.

I would like to know what positive things can happen in my life in the near future regarding career.

Should i look for job or not? Also if due to bettermrnt in stars if i can settle abtoad in near future or not?

Will apprecaite your response.

My details are:

29th November, 1984
Karachi, Pakistan
9.30 am

Regards
Pem

Re: Pem ji plz help

Post by Pem »

Hello firefly
The worst part has come to an end, BUT its not totally over as the period up to
mid January 2022 could have struggles in the background.
From now until August 2019 there could be opportunities/luck for earnings.
And continuing from this period : end August 2019 to January 2022 - it can be
challenging and an eventful period.

The period after January 2022 can be comparatively a much better period coupled
with hard work.

Try to soften your mind and not push too much even though you have this inbuilt ability
and might in yourself. Tone down !
I sometimes wonder why you call yourself : Firefly!

Take these experiences as lessons learnt and a way of paying off past/present life debts.

All the Best.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear Pem,

Thanks alot for your detailed response.

I will definitely act on your advices. However, i was wondering if period August 2019 onwards would be like the worse time i just passed or it will be worst than that? I am really scared about it. If you can clarify on that, i will appreciate.

And just my love for those tiny twinkling insects made me keep that username :)

Thanks once again.

Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello firefly
The worst part has come to an end, BUT its not totally over as the period up to
mid January 2022 could have struggles in the background.
unquote
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear Pem,

Hope you are doing well. Just wanted to know what is going to happen with my career? I am financially very weak these days. I have recently got a job which is not well paid but trying to make both ends meet; therefore will appreciate if you can tell me when i will have good days in my life financially.

Also please let me know if I will settle abroad in near future or not?

Regards
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1.In Pakistan people generally do not maintain good birth records.
2.Better conditions will prevail from now n remain till end of NOv 2019.
3.You are arrogant n very status conscious.
4.Your saresati is in effect [you felt it when saturn was 35 degree behind natal moon]
5.All the good effects of Jupiter have been effected by the presence of the 6th lord in the ascendant with jupiter.Here it is important to note that jupiter n venus are both placed in the nakshatra of purvashadha ruled by venus the lord of the 6th house.

Normally people would like astrologers to speak everything good.I AM HOLDING MYSELF HERE.I believe in destiny.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

1,When you go into divisional charts do not go too far into the divisions as they are misleading and incorrect.The are studied only for academic purposes meaning that if ideal conditions are met the chart should be interpreted in this way.

2.Try n keep the division whose total divisions of the zodiac are divisible by 9 and nothing over is left.For example 27 Nakshatra can be divided by 9,
108 Charns{D-9] is divided by 9,for D-3 [dreshkana] it comes to 36 again can be divided by 9. D-12 Dwadasama it comes to 360 and it is divisible by 9.

3.Now coming back to the horoscope for career n growth we see the astakavarga points in the 3-6-10-11 houses if they are in the increasing order it is good in detail it means 3 for the person initiative,6 for the status a person enjoys,10 for his input[work he does] and finally 11 for the fruit he reaps. [income]. And finally comes house 12 the points in this house indicate the the spending nature of the native.[the lady of this horoscope for 3-6-10-11-12
has the SAV 28-33-32-40-26. Good for her career.

4.The placement of Jupiter,Venus[having 3rd aspect of saturn] n Mercury gives her more than one marriage.Jupiter with 6 bindus in ascendant is not good ....the couple lives separately during its antardasa.

5.When calculating Astakavarga use calculations according to Varahamihira calculations.

6.overall a good chart for career not good for marriage.

7.The problems are with the present and coming transits n antardasa combined with saresati.Please note she has Zero bindus by Saturn in the 2nd house where saturn will enter in end of Jan 2020.

8.In Pakistan the Doctors laugh at you if you tell them that you need exact time of birth.

Hamid Sheikh

I gave all these details as you are eager to learn and hopefully will promote n contribute to this noble science.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
anandmalhotra

Post by anandmalhotra »

Hamid wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:17 am 1,When you go into divisional charts do not go too far into the divisions as they are misleading and incorrect.The are studied only for academic purposes meaning that if ideal conditions are met the chart should be interpreted in this way.

2.Try n keep the division whose total divisions of the zodiac are divisible by 9 and nothing over is left.For example 27 Nakshatra can be divided by 9,
108 Charns{D-9] is divided by 9,for D-3 [dreshkana] it comes to 36 again can be divided by 9. D-12 Dwadasama it comes to 360 and it is divisible by 9.

3.Now coming back to the horoscope for career n growth we see the astakavarga points in the 3-6-10-11 houses if they are in the increasing order it is good in detail it means 3 for the person initiative,6 for the status a person enjoys,10 for his input[work he does] and finally 11 for the fruit he reaps. [income]. And finally comes house 12 the points in this house indicate the the spending nature of the native.[the lady of this horoscope for 3-6-10-11-12
has the SAV 28-33-32-40-26. Good for her career.

4.The placement of Jupiter,Venus[having 3rd aspect of saturn] n Mercury gives her more than one marriage.Jupiter with 6 bindus in ascendant is not good ....the couple lives separately during its antardasa.

5.When calculating Astakavarga use calculations according to Varahamihira calculations.

6.overall a good chart for career not good for marriage.

7.The problems are with the present and coming transits n antardasa combined with saresati.Please note she has Zero bindus by Saturn in the 2nd house where saturn will enter in end of Jan 2020.

8.In Pakistan the Doctors laugh at you if you tell them that you need exact time of birth.

Hamid Sheikh

I gave all these details as you are eager to learn and hopefully will promote n contribute to this noble science.
Pretty well explained and I appreciate your patience. Will analyse this chart further and post my comments. Thanks Anand
God Bless All.
"I started charging Clients to get their feedback else people won't respond."
http://www.jupiterastro.com
Looking for Vedic Professional Astrologers, to serve the Needy.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello firefly
I regret I am unable to help further in your matter.
I can only give guidance with analysis and diagnosis of your complaint, but it has to be
accompanied by vedic remedial measures to alleviate such difficulties.
Its only if one believes that I could offer such help with suggestions through vedic
spiritual remedies.
All that has been told to you are tendencies and indications according to tob given.
Its not all who can follow and comply with vedic remedial measures.
I now leave it to you to make the choice.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
firefly

Post by firefly »

Dear All,

Thanks alot for the detailed analysis. Hamid ji just want to know if there is any chance of foreign settlement in near future?

Almost all the things pointed out in my chart by you are quite accurate.

Regarding second marriage, do you think that if it ever happens it will not work too? Since i got divorced in 2014 and now i have given up on second marriage because of my bad luck in marriage and now i am focused on my career only so i was curious that if incase it happens will it fail too? So that i don't take risk.

Career related i wanted to know that will it give me good finances or not? And will i get promotion or it will be stagnant?

TIA for ur time.

Regards