Strained relations

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Hamid

Re: Strained relations

Post by Hamid »

With this attitude of a son they have all rights to hold on with whatever they have.
You should have patience to wait for inheritance.
You spend whatever you earn.

ZERO bindus by Sun in the first house combined with malefic lord of 6th house in your second house reflect your personality.
You are completely wrong,now cool down you have done the damage to yourself.

NON ASTROLOGICAL:
I was really disturbed to read your post being a senior citizen and thanked God for the attitude of my children.
Mend yourself as your children have your blood,be a good citizen n child,before your children get into your shoes.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Famer,
Current time has stress for home atmosphere, income which would show improvement during April.
Overall chart is good for position of parents. There is stress at home due to debilitation of Mercury but cannot call it as toxic.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The interpretation of your chart was done on the following basis:

1.You have Good SAV points in your 11th house of income,and at the same time high points in your 12th house of expenditure,which means good income n high expenses.But at the same time Good SAV in your 2nd house which clearly means getting inheritance during the life of the owner.
2.Very high SAV points in the 8th house,which means very good inheritance{after the death of the owner}.
3.We are all born with good n bad.Zero bindus by SUN in your first house,since you know it try to control it.
4.Your life most dominating aspect is inheritance.
Best wishes.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Yes in your chart sun is in your 11th house.....here it is said to be exalted being in aries ... according to basics of vedic astrology.

I see charts by the astakavarga system...you may say micro astrology.
In this system planets exaltation n debilitation is determined not by placement but by its aspects on various houses in reference to other planets,this strength varies from 0 to 8
and is calculated for all the twelve houses,where it has a strength of 8 it is said to be exalted and where it has 0 it is said to be debilitated and in between it strength is determined according to bindus it has.

In your chart it has 3 bindus in your 11th house where it is placed in your chart.
This placement of sun in reference to other planets gave ZERO bindus in your ascendant.
Strongly reflecting your relationship with your parents.

Wishing you peace of mind.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Famer
Thanks a lot. Does that mean I will not have good relations with my future spouse’s parents too? I really want to be on excellent terms with my in-laws throughout.
PS: I am a female
Unquote
I find from your chart, a lot of good, but a few placements in the chart which are on the
downside and this is what is causing you trouble in your relations with your parents and could be
generally in your workplace, colleagues, and the world at large. I am making you aware of this which
you yourself cannot see unless someone tells you. I am telling you this in a very constructive way as
am of the opinion that you are quite an intelligent person, who could be very popular with a large
network of friends, but there is one or two things that spoil it all, as you cannot see any different.
I give you credit for the way you captioned your Topic of the query : Strained Relations : which not
many people do like what you have done. Also, some persons may misunderstand you. Because:

You tend to flare up and your answers seem to be interpreted as harsh or abrupt and not tactful enough.
You might also tend to get uptight and the threshold of your tolerance is lower than the normal person.
This is your downside and if you be mindful of how you reply, approach and think twice before you react or
better if you respond after giving it a little thought so as to put it in the most diplomatic way which will
not cause an offence.
Also keep in mind that your parents love you deep inside them although they may not show it.
Please try this and you will be the winner as it is challenging and I am sure you will have very good relations
with your in-laws and they will love you for that and think that you are very thoughtful and understanding
with love.
That is all the problem that there is and to your parents, you will be blessed if you respect them and in the same
way you will get respect and co operation from your children. Also be patient and tactful with your future husband.
Or, you can upset the apple cart. You have good resilience and it is not easy for an opponent to defeat you.
Now, you are still young and it is a growing process.
I recommend to you a Book titled: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie, an American Author.
You will be pleasantly surprised the good it will do for you.
I now ask you to start making a radical change in relations with everyone, public and especially family and would like
to have your feedback if it has been of benefit to you.
I wish you best of luck, happiness and success in all you do.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**