Astrologers please advise

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

sri

Astrologers please advise

Post by sri »

Respected Astrologers,
Can you kindly look into my brother's chart and advise on his marital prospects. I will be glad to hear prediction on his marriage and type of spouse he is destined. Will the girl's parents will be alive as per his chart?Could you also say few lines on whether the girl will be from India or abroad and from which profession she will be from.
His details Dob-22.07.1980 Tob-01.10 AM Pob- Chennai. Star- Vishaka, Lagna Mesha.

Regards
Sri
Pem

Re: Astrologers please advise

Post by Pem »

sri wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:54 pm Respected Astrologers,
Can you kindly look into my brother's chart and advise on his marital prospects. I will be glad to hear prediction on his marriage and type of spouse he is destined. Will the girl's parents will be alive as per his chart?Could you also say few lines on whether the girl will be from India or abroad and from which profession she will be from.
His details Dob-22.07.1980 Tob-01.10 AM Pob- Chennai. Star- Vishaka, Lagna Mesha.

Regards
Sri
Hello Sri
Your query is regarding a third party and do you have the permission from him to make such an inquiry ?

Secondly, vedic astrology is not totally reliable on indicating profession, caste, creed, starting letter of name and
finer details. It can only give general tendencies or inclinations providing dob is accurate.

I wonder why you ask : will girl s parents be alive as per his chart ?
Your answers will enable a member astrologer to respond.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**