Depressed

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

areve

Depressed

Post by areve »

Hello,
I am feeling detachment with everything life throws at me. People of my age are happy, playful, handling stuff with ease, and on the other hand i have no interest left in life what so ever. My situation is similar to Arjuna in battlefield. And surprisingly, I don't know what to do. No sure sources of income and no sense of happiness. Nothing. Thought I am trying not to show up with all yet I can't hold it back. I am confused, depressed and have a mixed feeling.
I have few doubt if my chart can answer,
1) I am not sure about a single thing (career, future prospect, or anything)
2) marriage will it possible for me to marry? (yes, I know it's a bit early concern, yet my mind says, "cause your current life is a mess, don't believe it will be a heaven" and heart says, "don't worry, she'll take care of you")
3) purpose of life.
6.02am
PALI rajasthan. (Male)
Pem

Re: Depressed

Post by Pem »

areve wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:55 am Hello,
I am feeling detachment with everything life throws at me. People of my age are happy, playful, handling stuff with ease, and on the other hand i have no interest left in life what so ever. My situation is similar to Arjuna in battlefield. And surprisingly, I don't know what to do. No sure sources of income and no sense of happiness. Nothing. Thought I am trying not to show up with all yet I can't hold it back. I am confused, depressed and have a mixed feeling.
I have few doubt if my chart can answer,
1) I am not sure about a single thing (career, future prospect, or anything)
2) marriage will it possible for me to marry? (yes, I know it's a bit early concern, yet my mind says, "cause your current life is a mess, don't believe it will be a heaven" and heart says, "don't worry, she'll take care of you")
3) purpose of life.
6.02am
PALI rajasthan. (Male)
```````````````````````````````````````````
Hello areve
`¬The ``main planets causing obstructions to your` lagna and resources are Jupiter, Sun and Ketu`````````````````````````````````````````.
You need to do worship to lord Siva, Lord Dhakshinamoorthy and Lord Ganesha weekly at temple and
pray daily with mantras at home. You started your Jupiter Mahadasa in Jauary 2o16 and this has triggered
the obstacles. so I have given you remedial measures and its up to you to turn spiritual as you have to
change your outlook in life and seek divine assistance and not the strength of your own.
This period runs up to january 2O32.
Do not look at others and their successes. they reap what they have sown. so you start now. immediately.
and instead of crying out here, your best bet is to ask for divine intervention.
Hope this helps you

Regards
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
areve

Re: Depressed

Post by areve »

Hello, Pem i really thank you for answering my post. But I wanted to ask you, some says its the best period of my life. And in contrast I am not feeling it at all... Secondly, I am visiting Temples and doing pojas, chantings, for years yet, no change at all... Am i cursed or something?