Is there any chance of government job for me?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

rohit86

Is there any chance of government job for me?

Post by rohit86 »

Is there any chance of government job for me? Shall I try for government job or not?

My birth details:
24-april-1986
23:00
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Hamid

Re: Is there any chance of government job for me?

Post by Hamid »

Much improvement will be seen after Feb 2020.
Likely of Govt Job I have doubts
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hamid wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 4:01 am Much improvement will be seen after Feb 2020.
Likely of Govt Job I have doubts
Thank you very much sir for your kind reply :)

Can you please tell me that should I focus on private job or business? Or private job with side business? Or private job with another part time job?
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Hardwork is your responsibility,fruit you reap is all predecided by our creator,you have a good horoscope except from the marital side,this too is will of God.You think of having more than one profession at one time because you have a dual sign ascendant.
Try and keep yourself cool n exercise control over your temperaments.
Hamid
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hamid wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 3:11 am Hardwork is your responsibility,fruit you reap is all predecided by our creator,you have a good horoscope except from the marital side,this too is will of God.You think of having more than one profession at one time because you have a dual sign ascendant.
Try and keep yourself cool n exercise control over your temperaments.
Thanks a lot sir..for your kind reply.
Plz let me know that what do u mean by "except from marital side" ??? Did u mean that I will not have successful married life ???
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Problems in this aspect of life
Hamid
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

Hamid wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:20 pm Problems in this aspect of life
Sir I am surprised to read your prediction as it is 100% correct. I am facing lots of difficulty in getting married. My parents don't want me to get married and that why they are not showing interest to talk to any girl's parents for my marriage.
In fact my father has straight away told me that u don't have to get married..instead take care of your brother and my mother has straight away told me that take care of me and don't get married.

Plz guide me sir what shall I do. I am pissed off from my family.

I consulted many paid Astrologers also but no one could give me any effective solution. I am very tensed. I beg your help.
korea

Post by korea »

rohit86 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:45 pm
Sir I am surprised to read your prediction as it is 100% correct. I am facing lots of difficulty in getting married. My parents don't want me to get married and that why they are not showing interest to talk to any girl's parents for my marriage.
In fact my father has straight away told me that u don't have to get married..instead take care of your brother and my mother has straight away told me that take care of me and don't get married.

I consulted many paid Astrologers also but no one could give me any effective solution. I am very tensed. I beg your help.
Hamid Sir, is the best astrologer in this forum along with meena astrologer. But I think no astrologer can guide you in this aspect. Have a conversation with your parents and tell them how important getting into a marriage is for you.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

For every aspect of ones life there is one significator planet that represents it.In case of marriage it is Venus.
In your case Venus is spoilt due to following reasons:
1.Venus in krittika here it is most afflicted and spoils the results signified by the 7th house which relates to marriage/or contract partnership.
2.Saturn and venus are placed opposite to each other....an unfriendly relationship.They are functional karaka and natural karaka respectively.
3.Venus the natural karaka for marriage placed in the 6th house which is also 12th house from the 7th house of marriage.It is spoilt.Here it aspects the functional karaka saturn by 7th sight.
4.According to astakavarga the SAV points in the ascendant are 34 whereas in the 7th house it is 22.This big difference is not good for married life
5.SO IT IS ALL WILL OF GOD.Pray to your God Almighty.
6.I have neither studied nor taken interest in remedies.
7.Can you elaborate events that took place in 2014/2015 regarding your marriage.

Hamid Sheikh
Hamid
rohit86

Post by rohit86 »

korea wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 2:33 am
rohit86 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 12:45 pm

Hamid Sir, is the best astrologer in this forum along with meena astrologer. But I think no astrologer can guide you in this aspect. Have a conversation with your parents and tell them how important getting into a marriage is for you.
Korea Sir,
Thanks for your kind reply. I am trying my best to do so but I think that some planetary positions are creating hurdles in it. That's why I am asking.