Life Guidance - Education or Job ?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

korea

Life Guidance - Education or Job ?

Post by korea »

Respected Astrologers. I have been on this forum for a long time seeing all the answers and questions, now I request the eminent personalities of this forum to kindly guide me to make the right decision.

I took CAT 18 and and scored a decent percentile to convert Indian Institute of Forest Management (Bhopal). I am excited to do MBA in this Forest Management Institute.

Currently, I am working in a corporate with a package of only 2.2 Lakhs PA. And even though I dislike working there in Sales profile but sill somehow I managed to win praises for my performance from everyone ...Don't know why because I personally felt I was below average but still I won awards like, "Rising Star of April " which I absolutely don't deserve.

Now, If I go with MBA, I will need to move away from my Birthplace ( Kolkata ) to Bhopal. Considering Ketu is stationed in the 9th House and currently in the MD of Saturn with Sade Sati arriving on Jan 2020. Will it be a wise decsion ?

Should I leave my Job and move to Bhopal for Forest MBA? Placements would be in Rural/Environmental/Development sector or NGOs like WWF. Will I have better Job opportunities after 2021 when I passout from IIFM ?

TO SUMMARISE -
1. Should I leave my Job and do Forest Management (2years Prog)?
2. Is Forest Management Suitable for me or General MBA ?
3. Should I Leave my hometown as I have been asked by my relative(Astrologer) to not move outside kolkata till Sade Sati is over.

Please Suggest Accordingly. Though I am very excited to join IIFM but fear has gripped my mind as i do not want to return back back without completing the degree !

DOB - 26.07.1994
Time - 8:15AM
Gender - Male
Joined Current Job - 17th December 2018 (1st Job)
Hamid

Re: Life Guidance - Education or Job ?

Post by Hamid »

Korea,
Your email has been replied in your PM.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events