Suffering from rahu moon period. Help!!

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Shivamtyagi

Re: Suffering from rahu moon period. Help!!

Post by Shivamtyagi »

chetankumar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:10 am Dear Shivam

Please confirm these things first.
You are a good person but when you get angry or mind for someone then you reject the people generally the lifetime.
You spend money to take care of hygiene, Beauty product and for good looking.
You did not like to move i mean you like to be stable.
you always feel that money is not sufficient to you. I mean how much you earn is not last to you more and more you want.
you want peace with your sibling and neighbor.
You are under Rahu dasha who is in 3rd house in cancer sign showing that really this is the issue as you said. Dispositer moon in the 6th house showing diseases from water source happend.
I think in the Mars period Your health will improve and other things will improve but not completely end. You should do Rahu and moon Remedy to control these things also you should do meditation to get mantel peace.
When i get angry with someone, i don't actually reject them for lifetime. I'm not sure. Sometimes i forget and don't hold a grudge but sometimes i just form tgat enemy image for the other person.
I don't earn money. I'm still student so i don't know about my expenditure habits but i do think that i like luxuries. For example i have high taste in music and use expensive headphones.
I always prefer stability. I get anxiety and become very nervous when i go away from my home or if there is a big change in life like changing of school. For example, i am right now on a vacation from delhi to Singapore and i don't really want to be there and i just want to go home. Especially coastal areas i don't like. I like to go on short travels or by road.
I want peace with my family but it's like either they don't want peace or god doesn't want me to have peace with them. We have frequent quarrels. It doesn't matter how much i try to stay calm but they are just don't get tired of mentally torturing me.
I just want peace and happiness. I thought that mars period will jave me get over this constant mental frustration and brain fog but master pem says that things may become worse. I just don't know. My stydies are getting affected too. My health is constantly bad.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Shivamtyagi
I did not say it will get worse .What I said was :
The upcoming Mars subperiod will also not be much helpful as Mars is poorly positioned in
12H - a dusthana. it is also aspecting the Moon in the 6H . so the situation will be uphill.

Please also keep in mind that the Moon is under aspect from Saturn from the 12H in the chart;
further, the 6H with Moon tenanted is hemmed in between the harmful aspects of Rahu and Ketu.

So it is advisable to do spiritual remedial measures to : Saturn, Rahu & Ketu too. Plus Mars & Moon.

The redeeming thing is from a well placed Jupiter in D9 - exalted, even though it is a functional malefic
for this chart. Therefore, after the Rahu MD is over there will be a comparatively better period from Jupiter MD.

So in all : there are all the malefics : Mars, Saturn, Rahu & Ketu causing pressure which is evident from your
complaint.
Rahu in 3H placed in Cancer is not its best placement and could make a person go like a 'headless chicken'.

What you ask here on this forum, if you only ask from the deities, you will be granted peace, happiness and
successes now that you know what the obstacles you are facing in your life s path. But this must be done seriously
and faithfully.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

continued:
The Moon of this chart is in the nakshatra Chitra - which is ruled by Mars.
If archanas are done in the temple with priest this info will be needed. Need to
go to a Subramaniam or Karthikeya Deity and take cover for coming period.

Control temper and avoid conflicts especially with mother, & especially during this
not so easy period.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Dear shivam
I already said before the things will not the end because mars is in 12th house in own aries sign. He aspect Rahu and your moon also. So problem will not finish. You should do meditation for mental peace and do remedy related to Rahu and Moon. Your Sun is in 11th house shows that you should worship lord shree Ram because lord shree Ram is your Isht Devata. Keep you calm and balanced. Ignore bed things. Concentrate on yourself.
Abhilasha

Post by Abhilasha »

Shivamtyagi wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm My dob is 22-03-2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09:26 am.
I'm suffering from mental stress amd a lot of problems and i feel like everyone just wants to quarrel with me. I can't think straight.
My health is continously bad for a whole year and my studies are getting affected.I've had typhiod 3 times in the last 9 months.
My mother's health is also bad-especially mentally. She is very frustrated and gets angry over anything. Our relationship is not good right now.
Please help!!!
How will my mars antardasha in rahu mahadasha be?
Will there be some improvement?
My chart pdf-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoa ... p=drivesdk
Hi Dear Shivam

I see there is some confusion regarding asc
Can you confirm following so that I can answer your query in detail
How is your relation with your father ? Is it sour or was he not present very much in your life or may be he was aloof .
Prajnanam Brahma (प्रज्ञानम् ब्रह्म)
Abhilasha
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

Abhilasha wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:49 pm
Shivamtyagi wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm My dob is 22-03-2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09:26 am.
I'm suffering from mental stress amd a lot of problems and i feel like everyone just wants to quarrel with me. I can't think straight.
My health is continously bad for a whole year and my studies are getting affected.I've had typhiod 3 times in the last 9 months.
My mother's health is also bad-especially mentally. She is very frustrated and gets angry over anything. Our relationship is not good right now.
Please help!!!
My chart pdf-
Hi Dear Shivam

How is your relation with your father ? Is it sour or was he not present very much in your life or may be he was aloof .
The asc is taurus.
My relationship with my father is not so good. In my family, everyone stays detached. We are not connected that much. Especially my father. You are right that he is not that much emotionally and mentally present in my life. From 2014 to 2016 he was also away from home due to his job. There is sourness on our relationship.
Abhilasha

Post by Abhilasha »

Shivamtyagi wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:48 pm
Please help!!!
My chart pdf-
Hi Dear Shivam

The asc is taurus.
My relationship with my father is not so good. In my family, everyone stays detached. We are not connected that much. Especially my father. You are right that he is not that much emotionally and mentally present in my life. From 2014 to 2016 he was also away from home due to his job. There is sourness on our relationship.
Thank you Shivam for confirming
Here something I concluded for your chart . As you have already mentioned what issues your are facing so I’m directly coming to remedial measures

My dear young boy ,remedy for you is of karmic nature and need some lifestyle and behavioural changes , if you can understand the depth of what I’m trying to convey .

Please avoid criticising any female , specially your mother or your life partner in future accept them as they are , the more you criticise females/relations /mother /food “you will unknowingly invite diseases and disputes” etc

Your mind career every bit of your future depends on how you behave with the person standing infront of you

Never criticise or nitpick somebodies knowledge / never make fun of kids or somebodies offspring or someone’s defect in speech / education .

You might not realise the effect these subtle changes will bring in your life . Just be more accepting and your problems will die down eventually

Last of all please do a 40 day surya argh ritual
You should do surya argh daily before 10 am
Maintain a specific time and do it at that particular time every morning before 10 am .
This will drastically improve your vitality

I’m very sure you will come out of every problem
God bless you
Prajnanam Brahma (प्रज्ञानम् ब्रह्म)
Abhilasha
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

Abhilasha wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:44 pm
Shivamtyagi wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:48 pm
Hi Dear Shivam

The asc is taurus.
Thank you Shivam for confirming
Here something I concluded for your chart . As you have already mentioned what issues your are facing so I’m directly coming to remedial measures

My dear young boy ,remedy for you is of karmic nature and need some lifestyle and behavioural changes , if you can understand the depth of what I’m trying to convey .

Please avoid criticising any female , specially your mother or your life partner in future accept them as they are , the more you criticise females/relations /mother /food “you will unknowingly invite diseases and disputes” etc

Your mind career every bit of your future depends on how you behave with the person standing infront of you

Never criticise or nitpick somebodies knowledge / never make fun of kids or somebodies offspring or someone’s defect in speech / education .

You might not realise the effect these subtle changes will bring in your life . Just be more accepting and your problems will die down eventually

Last of all please do a 40 day surya argh ritual
You should do surya argh daily before 10 am
Maintain a specific time and do it at that particular time every morning before 10 am .
This will drastically improve your vitality

I’m very sure you will come out of every problem
God bless you
This is exactly the kind of behavior that i have and it's very difficult to overcome these habits because they have become my nature and it's not easy to change that.
The conflict with family and my mother is too difficult. It's like she behaves with me like I'm her enemy and she wants to kill me by her taunts all the time.