Suffering from rahu moon period. Help!!

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Shivamtyagi

Suffering from rahu moon period. Help!!

Post by Shivamtyagi »

My dob is 22-03-2000 and place is jodhpur, Rajasthan and time is 09:26 am.
I'm suffering from mental stress amd a lot of problems and i feel like everyone just wants to quarrel with me. I can't think straight.
My health is continously bad for a whole year and my studies are getting affected.I've had typhiod 3 times in the last 9 months.
My mother's health is also bad-especially mentally. She is very frustrated and gets angry over anything. Our relationship is not good right now.
Please help!!!
How will my mars antardasha in rahu mahadasha be?
Will there be some improvement?
My chart pdf-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IW2uoa ... p=drivesdk
Attachments
IMG_20190601_080920.png
IMG_20190601_080920.png (699.72 KiB) Viewed 2486 times
Pem

Re: Suffering from rahu moon period. Help!!

Post by Pem »

Hello shivamtyagi
According to the charts: it shows that up to 02 August 2020 it will be the
Rahu/Moon period - which is not helpful. It could give short term illness and
struggles and Moon is ill positioned in 6H in Rasi. This could have adverse affect
on mother too.
Rahu period in general is not conducive as Rahu is not in desirable position in D1.
Furthermore, Moon is with Saturn in Navamsha too and is not desirable.
You are advised to take spiritual remedial measure to alleviate negativities.
Always prepare yourself with prophylactic treatment for oncoming difficult periods, like charging up batteries, and
not wait till it pushes you to find cures. This is just for the Rahu/Moon period.
When the going is good, everyone seems to be flying high ! We do not see them here on the forum.
Its time for your re thinking, swift action and changes in your spiritual life.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

Pem wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 pm Hello shivamtyagi
According to the charts: it shows that up to 02 August 2020 it will be the
Rahu/Moon period - which is not helpful. It could give short term illness and
struggles and Moon is ill positioned in 6H in Rasi. This could have adverse affect
on mother too.
Rahu period in general is not conducive as Rahu is not in desirable position in D1.
Furthermore, Moon is with Saturn in Navamsha too and is not desirable.
You are advised to take spiritual remedial measure to alleviate negativities.
Always prepare yourself with prophylactic treatment for oncoming difficult periods, like charging up batteries, and
not wait till it pushes you to find cures. This is just for the Rahu/Moon period.
When the going is good, everyone seems to be flying high ! We do not see them here on the forum.
Its time for your re thinking, swift action and changes in your spiritual life.
Regards
There seems to be a misunderstanding sir. Actually the rahu moon period will end in aug 2019. It is my rahu mahadasha which will end in aug 2020. I've been taking homeopathic treatment for my problems for a few months. It's been very frustrating and a lot of mental struggle.
Can you kindly tell if there will be improvement in mars period and what should i take care of in the upcoming rahu mars period?
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Ascendant is placed on the edge. It could be Aries or Taurus. First you confirm the ascendant then consider taking readings as chances of readings going wrong are high.

- Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

Sujit wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:50 pm Ascendant is placed on the edge. It could be Aries or Taurus. First you confirm the ascendant then consider taking readings as chances of readings going wrong are high.

- Sujit
Ascendant is correct.It is taurus.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

For a Astrologer your chart is always doubtful unless it is confirmed by birth time rectification.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Shivamtyagi

Post by Shivamtyagi »

Sujit wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:56 pm For a Astrologer your chart is always doubtful unless it is confirmed by birth time rectification.
I consulted some people and they all said that by the looks of it my asc is taurus. See.. What happened is that i found out my birth time is 09 :25 am but after 30 sec my asc changes. And when others told me my asc is taurus i started using 09:26 am rather than 09:27 am.
I have bad temper, hair problems and my eyesight os slightly weak. I have height of 5ft 7in.I am thin and 55 kgs of wt. I go to gym so i have some muscles. I have slightly weak eyesight. My hair are going backwards from sideways.
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Dear Shivam

Please confirm these things first.
You are a good person but when you get angry or mind for someone then you reject the people generally the lifetime.
You spend money to take care of hygiene, Beauty product and for good looking.
You did not like to move i mean you like to be stable.
you always feel that money is not sufficient to you. I mean how much you earn is not last to you more and more you want.
you want peace with your sibling and neighbor.
You are under Rahu dasha who is in 3rd house in cancer sign showing that really this is the issue as you said. Dispositer moon in the 6th house showing diseases from water source happend.
I think in the Mars period Your health will improve and other things will improve but not completely end. You should do Rahu and moon Remedy to control these things also you should do meditation to get mantel peace.
Catarina

Post by Catarina »

Hi Shivamtyagi,
It is true that your ascendant is on the edge, and must be rectified, however by the descriptions you have given, everything leads to the Ascendent Taurus.
Your previous sub-period the Sun, ruling peace of mind being affected by Rahu, and you are currently in the sub-period of the Moon mis placed and affected by the maléfic Mars.
A moon poorly placed in the house of illnesses and conflicts,causes mental stress, loss of peace and problems of health and for mother.these negative effects are intensified by the aspect of Mars.
Your next sub-period is Mars that affects the Moon, so the problems will continue unless you pacify your Mars.
After the sub-period of Mars, you will pass through the bhuktis of Jupiter and Saturn barely placed in the house of losses.
Without corretiv medid help, better times only in 2025 in the sub-period of Mercury well placed.
Pem

Post by Pem »

There seems to be a misunderstanding sir. Actually the rahu moon period will end in aug 2019. It is my rahu mahadasha which will end in aug 2020. I've been taking homeopathic treatment for my problems for a few months. It's been very frustrating and a lot of mental struggle.
Can you kindly tell if there will be improvement in mars period and what should i take care of in the upcoming rahu mars period?

Hello shivamtyagi
The upcoming Mars subperiod will also not be much helpful as Mars is poorly positioned in
12H - a dusthana. it is also aspecting the Moon in the 6H . so the situation will be uphill.
I have already asked you to do the necessary remedies.
Its time for your action as it tough to try to do things with our own might.
Your charts given show the exact periods/sub periods which you can interpret.
Please do what is needed now that you have been advised by another member too.
Your complaint points to that you are a Taurean asc.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**