What effects can fierce Nakshatras have on marriage?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

astrophil

What effects can fierce Nakshatras have on marriage?

Post by astrophil »

Hello everyone,

I would like to know the following:

If the 7th Lord or a planet in the 7th house is in some cruel and fierce Nakshatra, like Purva Bhadrapada, then how to know whether the married life will be good, happy or bad and troubled?

It is difficult for me to make correct reading of such horoscopes because there are some charts in which the 7th Lord or a planet in the 7th house is in some cruel and fierce Nakshatra and people who have such planetary placement, still have happy marriage. Also there are people who have the same planetary positions, but they have bad, troubled, unhappy marriage.

So, how to come to faultless reading of such horoscopes ? How to make faultless interpretation of the cruel and fierce Nakshatras and their effects on the life of people who have some planet or 7th Lord positioned in such Nakshatras? Please, could someone explain this or give some clues ?

Any answer and / or example means a lot to me, I appreciate it.

Thank you :)
Hamid

Re: What effects can fierce Nakshatras have on marriage?

Post by Hamid »

Please give data of horoscope not correctly interpreted by you.
Then I will tell you why.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
astrophil

Post by astrophil »

OK. Can I send you data by private message ? Because I cannot write those data here publicly, those data are not mine.

Thank you :)
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello astrophil
This type of query is meant to be in Astrology Discussions/Learning.
This is personal readings forum.
Please note for the next time.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
astrophil

Post by astrophil »

Hello Pem,

OK. I'll write it in Astrology Discussions/Learning.

Thank you.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Hello Astrophil;

The rules you apply for the lord of the 7th house or the planet in the 7th house is very vogue,as related to nakshatra.

AS related to marriage there are 4 nakshatra which matter and definately give adverse results.
Venus the natural karaka for marriage becomes weak in Krittika,Ardra and Mula nakshatra.It is moderately weak in Jyesta.
Benefic sight of JUpiter on Venus may reduce the impact to some extent,whereas the sight of saturn enhances its negative qualities,7th sight of saturn on venus and vice versa is also very bad specially when saturn also has sight on moon/sun.

There are other rules also related to happy/unhappy married life.

Hamid Sheikh
Calgary.Canada.
Hamid
astrophil

Post by astrophil »

Hamid wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:06 am Hello Astrophil;

The rules you apply for the lord of the 7th house or the planet in the 7th house is very vogue,as related to nakshatra.

AS related to marriage there are 4 nakshatra which matter and definately give adverse results.
Venus the natural karaka for marriage becomes weak in Krittika,Ardra and Mula nakshatra.It is moderately weak in Jyesta.
Benefic sight of JUpiter on Venus may reduce the impact to some extent,whereas the sight of saturn enhances its negative qualities,7th sight of saturn on venus and vice versa is also very bad specially when saturn also has sight on moon/sun.

There are other rules also related to happy/unhappy married life.

Hamid Sheikh
Calgary.Canada.

Thank you very much for your reply and your help :D

And what effects will be when Jupiter is in the 7th house in Purva Bhadrapada nakshatra (in Aquarius) in Rasi chart ? Jupiter is hemmed between exalted Mars and Rahu. Jupiter is retrograde and not aspected by any planet. In Navamsa chart Jupiter is in Aries and hemmed between Rahu and Venus.

Thank you,
astrophil
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Pl provide birth details
Hamid
chetankumar

Post by chetankumar »

Nakshatra is important thing in astrology. But i suggest that Navmansh is better to know the quality and condition of marriage life. You should check Navmansh of those charts. I hope you will get answer.

Thanks
Chetan
astrophil

Post by astrophil »

chetankumar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:00 am Nakshatra is important thing in astrology. But i suggest that Navmansh is better to know the quality and condition of marriage life. You should check Navmansh of those charts. I hope you will get answer.

Thanks
Chetan

OK. Thank you
astrophil